Life of a Mercenary / A Mercenary's Life [WIP]

[quote=“Cari-san, post:39, topic:35305”]
When Arlo and Anne parted ways with MCs child
[/quote] was their one of the side stories at the beginning of The Great Tournament 2 where you played at your child, because the only time I remember see Anne and Arlo was whenever you went to help Valra against the Tribes

You can start off GT2 with the original MCs (the MC from Great Tournament 1) death. After that you play as your originals MCs child who flees to a neighbor country with the help of Anne and Arlo. They train original MCs child to become capable enough to return and avenge their father and defeat a tyrant. (I enjoyed this version more bc as the MCs child I could play a female character.)

I hope I managed to answer your question. Kinda hard to answer a question about a post I’ve wrote so long ago.

1 Like

Hi it been a while since you asked the questions but when you’re at
the to room’s you have to not choices the gold room at first first you need to choose the room with the one silver coin and restart then talk to the old man who will offer you the silver coin you need to take it and then find the the to room’s again then if you have the silver coin and you go to the gold room you can get all the gold and use the silver coin as a key to leave

Don’t think he’s answering any time soon

O well then