Life of a Mercenary / A Mercenary's Life [WIP]

How do you romance vera

1 Like

I couldnā€™t yetā€¦

I think @No_This_Is_Patrick or @MichaelCrank managed to do that :slight_smile:

Iā€™m on my 40th playthrough and still canā€™t romance Vera.
Sheā€™s good at playing hard to get, but I shall endure this!

1 Like

I didnā€™t. I romanced Anne but @No_This_Is_Patrick mentioned he somehow stumbled into it when he was half asleep.

1 Like

I tried that method, playing while half asleep. Didnā€™t workā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, but Iā€™m way to drunk to try and figure that out again. I do know that itā€™s not worth it honestly, you get like one scene with her then you wonā€™t hear or see her again until the epilogue. Anne and Arlo, mainly Anne, are superior RO because your always with them and can spend more time with them.

1 Like

I am trying to chase Anne out when she stumbles into my room nowā€¦ maybe you could try it ?

Vera perhaps doesnā€™t like flirty MC ? :slight_smile:

No that does nothing.

1 Like

There are some characters that I felt that should had more of a bigger presence in the story, like for example, that retired mercenary that offers to come into your group and Thor. I got Thor to join my group fairly early on and it was mentioned that it would take a month for him to be fully trained. I did things and a month passed and he didnā€™t really show up until near the end of the story.

1 Like

Iā€™m telling you itā€™s isnā€™t worth it. You get a picture then says you spent the night together, then you donā€™t hear from her until the end.

ANNE IS SUPERIOR

Also she a red head

5 Likes

I just recruited that old guy cause he came, but that it. Just kept it with me Anne and Arlo.

I would think it requires more works trying to make the game open end ? Because lots of mechanism and coding involve especially trying to maintain a running timeline ā€¦ not to mention all those micro managements :slight_smile:

@No_This_Is_Patrick, i heed your advice, enjoy my playthrough with Anne now rather than trying to figure out how to court Vera :slight_smile:

I however, find it amusing trying to be an honourable mercenary ā€¦ i am turning down lots of potential gold and a chance to upgrade my troops :-):sweat_smile:

Yeah it does. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™ve enjoyed the story but Iā€™ve thought it could use a bit more of interactions with different characters that isnā€™t Anne, Arlo or the advisor.

2 Likes

Did that Liza pirate loop bug get quashed?

1 Like

Yeah stick with Anne. The Vera romance isnā€™t worth it.

2 Likes

Got a pirate loop bug, Oath Breakers wonā€™t let me leave even though Iā€™ve killed the captain twice now

1 Like

The authorā€™s working on it, be patient.

So is there a way to successfully reach the mountain pass without losing most of your cargo when youā€™re attacked?

Ok. I am a straight female who loves a good romance. I keep hearing about female roā€™sā€¦is arlo the only male? Is his romance worth it? Hoe is there only 1 male.romance? Wtf?

1 Like

I ask not in malice but inā€¦i havenā€™t bought this yetā€¦

2 Likes