Life of a Mercenary / A Mercenary's Life [WIP]

Oh Anne… Definitely the best RO I ever encountered in a recent Hosted Game lol

1 Like

I usually end up settling down with her, and she’s the one who brings up the idea of having kids surprisingly.

How do I raise my Reputation? All I get is fame

I already gave some hints just now, donate money and don’t accept money from dishonourable jobs…Lol :-):sweat_smile:

Had a bug where I couldn’t get past the war campaign where you attack the pirates. It made me fight the oathbreakers over and over again

1 Like

It’s a great game but now I’m stuck a the mission with the pirates. After getting all three map pieces I can only just repeat infiltrating the last gang of pirates to get to the third piece.
There should certainly be another choice available but it does not show.
I hope this is the right place to report an error?

2 Likes

It’s a bug which the author is now fixing, hopefully the update will come soon.
@No_This_Is_Patrick Can you remember what your stats were like, when you romanced Vera?
I had like 7 Repu stats and The flirt option was still greyed out

1 Like

I played through 3 times and my final reputation (before the pirate glitch) were 3,6,4

Maybe it’s a bug as well? Is the romance Vera thing a bug? I have the highest fame and reputation, but the flirt option is till grayed out. :confused:

1 Like

You need a high enough reputation with him, and you should be prompted to at some point.

1 Like

How do I beat the oath breakers? Every time I beat the captain it makes me do it again ::

It’s a bug which the author is fixing. DO NOT infiltrate the ship, just destroy the mofos

Hi, anyone know if this is gonna release on steam?

Chances of it being released on Steam is very low since it’s released in the Hosted Games category.

But the great tournament released on steam, both 1 and 2 xD

I read that now, there are costs need to be paid for releashing games in Steam…

Hence , titles will only be released in Steam if CoG is confident that it is profitable to do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true. Which is why some of the most popular stories from Hosted Games are on there because they already made profit on Google, Apple or Amazon. I believe there might have been some stories that already had a confirmed release on Steam because they ended up being pretty popular among the users on this forum.

1 Like

Whose behind the assassination attempt

The poisoned noble?

Someone said on the different thread or this one that it was himself.

2 Likes

yupe… it was some sort of manipulation … high wisdom and intelligent will get the detail, he will then offer us 1000 gold to close the case, if we refuse … we only get to increase 1 fame and reputation