Knights Of Valor (WIP)

That’s a nice shortcut compared to what I was/am doing. I’ve been using "*if gender =“male”/*if gender =“female” all the time. Didn’t know I could do that. Tell you what, I’ll add it in the story and see how it plays out.

1 Like

The wording here makes me a bit uncomfortable. And as another commenter said, it’d be appreciated if the summary was more upfront about being straight locked. It is, of course, your game, but many gay folks would appreciate knowing that this isn’t for us.

1 Like

For now, I’ll add the option to choose males/females, or both as an option, I’ll see how’ll that go and then keep it if there’ll be no problems.
:smiley:

1 Like

So everyone will be alerted up front and the author doesn’t have to keep dealing with requests in the feedback, I or another regular can add a tag to the WiP thread.

@N1GHTMAR3 - if you want the preference lock or not, just ask and a community member will be happy to help, tag it as appropriate.

If you go back to it being locked just let us know and we’ll change the tag.

Please remember to respect each other

2 Likes

Well, I’ll not keep it preference locked, for now. If I don’t encounter further problems down the road, I’ll keep it as this. For now, and for the most of the part, this won’t be preference locked.

1 Like

It looks great im looking for future updates

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot.

This sounds awesome I hope this goes a long way

1 Like

Yes!!! I will cleave a bloody path through legions of foes, draining the life from their lifeless corpses.

1 Like

I also recommend watching some skallagrim, scholagladitoria, medatron, and shadiversity YouTube videos. They may help you get a better understanding of medieval combat.

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot!

You chose “Deathbringer” didn’t you…? (;

I already watch medatron, will try others though!
Thanks for the recommendation.

I highly recommended watching shadiversity’s videos about what would be the best weapon for fantasy races.They’re very good and he has put a lot of thought into his choices.
Also…
I BRING DEATH!!!

1 Like

I will, stay assured.

I also added a “class” system if you’ve seen it from the new update. Hope that’s something enjoyable.

Well that is definitely interesting. I kiked it though cant wait for more.

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

It was a nice quick demo - has potential would like to where it goes.

Just an idea but you would like to mention " not completed " in the second and third choices where we choose where we want to go.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks for reminding. I’ve been inactive for some time, had a few issues with my PC and got it to a local repair shop. :smile:

1 Like