Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: Looks like someone enjoys indirect kisses…

5 Likes

Haha but of course. However I’m curious how it playing as both sides of the relationship will be handled

This new update fixed a lot of the things that irked me the first time around, save the part where Melissa is so accepting of the fact that you tricked her.

I appreciate that you took the time to polish out the rougher parts of the story and add more choices and stats. Though when reading through it, I couldn’t help but be reminded of Lost Heir. That’s not a bad thing, I suppose.

Us being able to play as Sophia in the future is also something I’ll be looking forward to besides the Clithus Route which I hope will be available for males too.

If we choose the Melissa romance will we be able to tell our brother about our feelings towards her?

@Sophia
What I found:

• You excused yourself, and you are once in the middle of the hall.

(I not sure if this already reported or not) I think it’s better to add more or again between once and in

• “I was against by the peace contract with the Lucraex.” Duke CLarent says,

Clarent

• this one is just suggestion:
    After the sudden news an intruder coming in the castle,

I think it’s better to add of between news and an

• and a depiction of the mountains glorious mountain, Twin Hollows.

(I forgot is this already reported or not) I don’t think two mountain is necessary

Is that actually happen though? And is princess sophia even know about thing like that?

1 Like

Definitely. :slight_smile:

20 cheating characters

2 Likes

I may have to read this wip now.

you see @DancingInTheRain279?..I am not the only one who think that too :sunglasses:

1 Like

That a pleasant surprise

Honestly, I’m quite happy about that. I was a big fan of the Lost Heir Trilogy.

@Sophia is a big Lucid fan.

3 Likes

so @Sophia do you plan on implementing different types of magic or for the sake of simplicity will you just round all types of magic in the one stat

@Sophia
Hey sophia I have some questions about the game what is the soonest that we will be able to break up Marxus marriage with Melissa ?

If we break up the marriage would the king do something bad to punish the MC out of rage for not following his orders ?

If we break up the marriage would we be able to marry Melissa and have her father’s support the MC clame to the throne ?

Last questions will we meet demons or hear some stories about them in this book ?

Ps my bad for asking too many questions :joy:

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. The story is not really magic-focused because I tend to destroy the hopes of others focus in intrigue and drama.

When you become a king or when you will kill Marxus in Chapter 6. And King Andus will ‘do’ something to you if he finds out that Marxus was killed by you.

If Melissa’s marriage with Marxus is annulled, there is the the issue of Princess Sophia. And King Andus will absolutely reject your intention to marry Melissa. Well, marrying Melissa will increase your reputation among the nobles and you will have the support of Duke Clarent.

Oh yes, they have great importance in the story.

No problemo. :slight_smile: I like to answer questions.

3 Likes

Yeah all good just curious silently starts crying just kidding

1 Like

holds your shoulder and whispers It will be in Book 5.

2 Likes

Hey @Sophia i need a CoG/HG suggestion got any in mind ?

Games i own
The great tournament
Community college hero
Welcome to moreytown
Choice of the pirate
Life of a mobster
Broadsides
Unnatural
Swamp castle
The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria
Choice of the dragon
Fatehaven
Tin star
Hero rise the prodigy

1 Like

Everyone here already know that, no need to <strike> it.

What worse he could possibly do?

1 Like

I don’t even wanna think about what he would do hides in corner

1 Like

Choice of Robot.

20 robotic characters

1 Like