Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Sure (20 characters )

Why are people getting PMs

Antony joined forces with Marcus Aemilius Lepidus, another of Caesar’s generals, and Octavian, Caesar’s nephew and adopted son, forming a three-man dictatorship known to historians as the Second Triumvirate.

Link pls, also, I never played a DnD but this seems that it’ll be fun.

1 Like

Most gracious leader @microwave04 as you can see by my earlier post yandere Melissa is indeed my true goal. There are witnesses to attest this such as @DancingInTheRain279 and @Centralrouge. @Nightgazer has shown his true heresy openly claiming to force the churches of Sophia and Melissa that he shall make them see the light. He even has spells to transport him to his secret base where he plans his heresy, that I shall find for you my liege. The same witnesses I have provided can also attest to this.

1 Like

It’s a separate thread for RPing

why vs stats? i hate those… i like to be unpredictable

Hm… I’ve watched Caesar’s documentary “Ancients Behaving Badly” in YouTube. Seems like the world has different versions… :thinking:

Or we could just call @Szaal and @IronRaptor for history lessons.

3 Likes

The Station (20 secretive characters)

*steps in

You summoned a wrong person.

*steps out

1 Like

@Centralrouge? Isn’t that the paladin from the church of Sophia? Now, not only did you brazenly shows your heresy, you would tell me that you openly conspire with a member of the church of Sophia? Great leader @microwave04, it seems obvious what is happening here, not only did he display heretical tendency, he also has connection with that damnable church, he is a traitor right and true.

I mean maybe if he served under you for the rest of the day he will understand what he said is disgraceful to our goddess

Lord Commander @microwave04 @Centralrouge an I made a temporary truce to to fight side by side and evict this heretic from the area. For they are a even bigger threat as they grow larger everyday.

1 Like

What proof do you have that @Nightgazer is a heretic?

If I may commaner if we look at the ancient scrolls of the RO polls the results are clear

You would have him serve under me for a while and show him what it means to be a true member of the order, M’lord? Very well, your will shall be done.

drags @No_This_Is_Patrick off the court room

Come with me traitor, I’ll show you the true teaching of our order.

@Nightgazer you have not voted in the new RO poll is there a reason?

fires Arrow at @Nightgazer truce of not I will stop you

Unhand me Heretic! @microwave04 Here is your proof Lord Commander!

No, Nightgazer already vote for Team Heretic