Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

what happened to the appearance and style?

One thing I don’t understand about the king; why marry Marxus to Melissa? She’s a fifth child and he’s the crowned prince (even if he is a bastard). The MC would have been a more fitting choice for Melissa and Marxus for Sophia.

To me, it looks like he wanted to put his wife in her place and create a conflict between the siblings. Why? His sons are neutral toward him, his wife hates him. However, the MC is loved by all parts. Creating a conflict with his allies (Marxus is jealous and he might see his mother as incompetent) would make sure he doesn’t interfere for the time being.

Or perhaps I’m reading the plot too much. So far, his choices have nothing rationnal and do nothing but alienate his family. He’s not Tywin, he looks like Cersei with a d***. Victoria looks more like Tywin (dismisses the unfavorite, schemes to make marriages), Marxus looks like Jaime (heck he’s a general known as the Golden Lion) and depending on the choices I guess the MC can be Tyrion, Joffrey or Tywin.

1 Like

The king doesn’t like the queen at all and he favours marxus over us he married mellisa to him so marxus would have a influential duke backing him when the time comes.

1 Like

He’s the son of a concubine, I don’t believe that makes him a bastard, just slightly looked down upon.

Marrying Marxus to Sophia are too risky, they have done that before and it’s end up not well, to put it simply. Marrying Marxus to Melissa are safest option to gain big ally.

I have a few questions about the magic in the game, does our brother have magic? Is it random or is it passed down? And how common is it? Thank you.

Looks at the forum… Sees the messages… Holy Cow!

People are arguing about hypocrisy and some are fighting over the ROs. :rofl:

Furious?

Lol haha. No. I have the complete story in my comic, not in ChoiceScript. :sweat_smile:[quote=“idonotlikeusernames, post:745, topic:27494”]
More importantly how will she react to a gay “husband” who really isn’t attracted to her at all?
[/quote]

Surprised? You will reveal your preference before having her as a lover, so it won’t reduce your relationship with her.[quote=“Snowflower, post:747, topic:27494”]
Also I am wondering. Is Duke Jaden the intelligent Duke that doesn’t have a wife (some say it is due to his sexual orientation)? If he is, can we romance him?
[/quote]

It was during your 5th birthday he wasn’t married. He is married by the time you have a wife. Duke Jaden can be a one-night stand.

Woah there. Vince is a real life person whom I know in real life. I have some personal grudge on him, so I made him a fat, arrogant prince in my story. :joy: And princess sophia hates him.

Not really disabled. There are 50-50 chance their child won’t be inbred.[quote=“Harian, post:753, topic:27494, full:true”]
Even if Vince is younger than Sophia is he still not heir to Lucarex? (historically males were favored in lines of succession) Or is Sophia heir (Lucarex marrying its heir off a foreign prince?)
[/quote]

Vince is the crown prince.

Melissa is popular with the nobles. She also knows all about the kingdom, but her flaw is charisma. Princess Sophia can make your relationship with Lucraex grow up. She is skilled in magic and is quite perceptive, but lacks knowledge in politics and such, due to being locked up in the castle. Chris/Kris is popular with the common folk. Having him/her would boost your influence with the peasants but lowers your influence in nobles. He/She is skilled in blades.

No, she didn’t heard anything about you, since she was locked up in the castle. She knows that you are a prince, and nothing more.

You will have a chance to visit the Kingdom of Lucraex.

Although magic is common in the world, there are some who can only use a bit of it. As for Marxus, he has magic. In his case, he can boost his strength and the sharpness of his sword. Magic may be random or passed down depending on the situation.

For example; King Darius, The HeroKing, was blessed by the gods so he has magic powers!

Since you are one of the descendants of that king, you’ll earn a bit of his magic.

6 Likes

Oh great, we’re a scumbag without her knowing anything about us.

----------[quote=“Sophia, post:798, topic:27494”]
Furious?

[/quote]

“A peasant?! He can at least cheat on me with a noble!”

Sophia’s looking better and better…

So she was just practicing and studying magic alone? What’s her ability?

I feel like there’s a joke to be made, considering the pale recluse princess has your name, another time :blush:

6 Likes

Sophia is one of the gifted people who was blessed by the gods. She can use non-enchanted spells, therefore a prodigy in magic.[quote=“Dark_Stalker, post:799, topic:27494”]
I feel like there’s a joke to be made, considering the pale recluse princess has your name, another time :blush:
[/quote]

:laughing:

2 Likes

People are talking about this “Vince” guy…I did not read about him in the game…do you have a private test to see if people will like it before you release it?
:smiley::smiley::smiley: (The Emojis look cute in my phone…)

No, not really. Vince is a real person in my life, whom I hate. :sweat_smile: I mentioned him earlier in the comments. He hasn’t appeared in the story yet. But he will appear when you visit the Kingdom of Lucraex.

2 Likes

Okay, and will there be a war?? I’m curious cause I usually go boiling point when I read or play war games like Total War or Sabres of Infinity(it’s a good game from CoG)

Revolts, war, and etc. Although this game is personality-focused, it is also focused in war, strategy and politics.

Wait can we be blessed by the Gods?

You were blessed already. You contain the blood of King Darius, which makes you incredible compatible in magic.

Wow thats so cool!!!

2 Likes

… Is mother’s family any good at magic?

Queen Sassy Vic? They can use basic magic, such as healing and stuff.

You’d expect a king to be better at Eugenics :frowning_face:

1 Like

Btw, who wants to punch the king after he mocks you and arranged you to marry Princess Sophia? I’ll encode it if people want it to happen.

16 Likes