Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

So hypothetically control magic would work on an AI?

Poor Kol. :cry: But now I’m really suspecting Kol, Alty and the mc’s possibly long lost magical dad running an art and artifacts theft gang. Alty being the bored rich kid, Kol being the shifty shifter and magical dad being the shady businessman who sells the stuff on to the buyers/clients. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sera already has money and a career. Katia has also has her career. Astrid, Cressida, Altair, Cyrus and Leon come from wealth. Kol probably does shifty things. Somehow I’m picturing Thalia as some sort of singer or maybe dj now.
Lastly Yakov and the MC seems to be the middle-class people then. Not poor but also not particularly wealthy. So a combination of parental support, scholarship(s) and student debt I’d wager.

4 Likes

But if MC’s parents are Hunters , most likely they could be rich by bounty hunting high profile super naturals … I don’t think Hunters did their work free ? :-):thinking:

I would appreciate it if you explained the logic behind the changes to the prologue.

1 Like

Untitled

6 Likes

So what counts as consciousness? :thinking: Like is it full self-awareness, human-level intelligence, or would it apply to other animals with some degree of awareness as well? Like the hellhounds—did we have the opportunity to use control magic there? I don’t remember now :sweat_smile:

Skeleton :skull:

4 Likes

Is there a secret species that can be unlocked ? Or is it just the ones already available ?

1 Like

IM
SO
EXCITED

In all honesty I’m so proud of you, I just want to throw my money at you already!!!:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

But can you hide it?
Are you going to lose control?

2 Likes

Whoa…a stalker…lol

# Shook

## Shook

### Stalking Seraphinite’s Tumblr youtu.be/9R4MtYRk6bA

Be The Yee To My Haw

Emmm…why didn’t the spoiler thing work???

2 Likes

im guessing you figured out why
but generally if you put it certain ways it fails

[spoiler]flaw

[/spoiler]

this one was done this way just without the “.”

[spoiler.]success[/spoiler.]

success

with no additional spaces

[spoiler.]space
[/spoiler.]

space

like the top but a space at the begining like so

[spoiler.]
no flaw

[/spoiler.]

no flaw

and now sudden flaw

[spoiler]
a flaw

here[/spoiler]

spoiler is a very fickle thing

Yeah… I had to use for every paragraph individually…

Any steam users/players worried they might not be able to play this? because I am :sweat_smile::sweat::grimacing:

2 Likes

Present and accounted for. It’s a frustrating pattern with Hosted Games as of late anything I like they won’t put on Steam. Last one I bought was Fallen Hero. :unamused:
Though I’m probably getting Community College Hero once I have some more free time again. :thinking:
The last ones they did put up Twelve Trials, Love at Elevation and Nuclear Powered Toaster were all not my sort of games. :worried:

The only upcoming Hosted Game Steam lists for me is the indefinitely delayed Dragon Racer.
I hope they’re either going to make a downloadable version for the website in the future or find another PC storefront, such as Itch, if they don’t want to put Hosted Games up on Steam anymore. :persevere:

I’m more of a Sordwin and Dandy fan myself, but had that title been on Steam I’d probably have picked it up just to support its wonderful author.

8 Likes

I was devastated that I couldn’t buy the Grim and I

3 Likes

@daydreamsincolor has confirmed that there are no longer any secret species in the final game, which is just fine since there are already so many good options. :blush:

7 Likes

True there are already some great options.I’ve just looking forward to this game since the original WIP and I really want to be able to play this game.

2 Likes

True, true. Plenty of choices after all.

Although I did think of an option that I thought would make sense organically to the story.

Whether it makes sense to the metaphysics to the story setting I have no idea though.

Namely, that at least in the old game, and I assume in the new version, it was mentioned that some of the students would get nervous if the PC was a plain old vanilla human.

Now in myth and folklore, supernatural creatures that are made and not born are all over the place.

So I thought it would make sense if perhaps one of those nervous students decided to “fix” that little “problem” by altering the PC. If the player wants it to happen of course.

But the closest to that sort of thing I can remember in the game would be nymphs (who would seem to require to be other types of supernaturals first), and werewolves were stated to be born not made in this game, so there might not be suitable supernatural types in this setting.

Hey Daydreamsincolor, are their supernatural creatures there at the school that propagate by transforming humans?

If so maybe the PC can meet one of them sometime in the game series.

“Oh you grew up thinking you were human? I grew up human! So I can totally relate, buddy.”

5 Likes

@daydreamsincolor I am. ecstatic.

2 Likes

Well, I guess the closest we can get to this in-game would be becoming a Magician as a human studying Potions + RM.

@CreoleGuy519 A lot of us have been following the game since the beginning, so we all know that feeling of anticipation. It’s right around the corner, though. We’ve waited this long, we can wait a bit more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Sailendranath_Murmu @idonotlikeusernames
MC buys new clothing in NMC the day after their outfit is ruined. Before the Monroes’ party, they have the option to choose “I don’t have anything to wear! I mean, I barely did anyway, but now I’ve ruined another set of clothing!” and then borrow clothing from their roommate. (Astrid is mentioned as being coerced to help MC.)

To echo what @idonotlikeusernames said: Katia and Seraphina have careers. Altair, Astrid, Cressida, Cyrus, and Leon are supported by their families. Kol and Thalia work. Yakov is supported by his family but also works.

Compulsion can be used on animals. Cambion!MC has the chance to practice controlling hellhounds in Chapter 5.

@CreoleGuy519
There are no secret species, although it is possible to play as a hunter if MC is human!

@Shook
Aww, thank you!! I’m super excited too!

There are supernatural that are made and not born. Vampires, werewolves, and (technically) magicians all come to mind.

That could definitely work… :thinking: Thanks for the idea!

@Beaterxys
Thank you!!

4 Likes