Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Err… why am I always dying in the training? Every option leading to game over.

Only the old demo available that how it ends

Ohh… hahaha…lol… I was like “What the hell is going on? What is wrong with this game?”

1 Like

The training simulation is only a process of identifying our origin… it was design to have us losing with a high preset level…

If we win even without fluent in our new power, that will be unrealistic.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m having a heart attack, but y e s. I began thinking about that question ever since I talked with two friends of mine in a private PM thread where we discuss other games, characters and MCs. They’re my source of inspiration for silly questions like these.

We don’t know what’s beneath the surface. Maybe the sequel will go in depth about it if you choose Leon’s route, but I don’t think the author wants to dwell on every single character’s backstory. I do think that hate for a parent can evolve from small, insignificant things. I’m pretty sure that Leon’s dad is pretty powerful and influential, which means he has responsibilities, which means he has to work, which means less time for quality time™ with his son. Maybe Leon felt like he didn’t get as much attention from his dad.

This just makes me look forward to the sequel :eyes:

3 Likes

Liar! Alty is, or maybe Cy (if the possibly cascading events of the new prologue turn out to have the impact I fear on his storyline later in the game and still turn Alty into an insensitive jerk at the stupid party now. :fearful: ).

Unlike some of the parents, they at least don’t have the wealth and connections to make your life even more miserable if they don’t like you.
Still, I’d be curious about the off-screen siblings of all the RO’s too, though much more than with the parents I think whether they like your mc or not might depend more on their actual personality.
As for the siblings we know, my mc and Astrid eventually managed to get along splendidly, but that was with the old opening, with the new one it might that much harder to let go of a grudge against her.
Neither of my mc’s like Cressy, though for slightly different reasons. She has more personal friction with my Nephilim mc, but with Witch-boy it’s rather obvious she doesn’t think a mere magician is “good-enough” to date someone from her family or social class.

Poor little rich boy Leon. Unlike with Cy’s dad I’m not seeing anything beyond the petty here and with that dinner and later the Gala it seems pretty obvious Leon’s dad actually cares about his kid. It’s true they might both go about expressing it very poorly, but that’s still in the realm of the petty, compared to Cy and Cressy or both possible magical parents of the mc.

I mean just about everything you say about Leon’s dad seems to fit for the mc’s possible magical father, except that guy, unlike Leon’s dad, doesn’t care about the mc at all…until the whole stupid keeper revelation. And he seems to be a wealthy and possibly powerful businessman, so he has no excuse for having been a deadbeat all these years. Magical mom is possibly even more shady as she might have viewed both the mc and their human father as nothing more than pawns in her schemes. So with the new opening that leaves my witch-boy wondering if it would truly have been any better to be mom’s little pawn, as opposed to being Patil’s pathetic little charity case (and pawn). Of course, both possibly magical mc parents were part of a shady conspiracy to start with. :unamused:

Oh, one final thing I really hope this one is getting a Steam release, or else I can’t play it. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Why. Do you get some sick kick out of tearing out peoples hearts

He’s more of a show not tell person. From a Tumblr short posted a while ago

Cyrus angst

“I don’t know what to do anymore,” you confess, quietly, as if the louder they’re spoken the truer the words will ring.

“You don’t have to,” he says, with more tenderness than you would have thought him capable.

“Yes, I do,” you say shakily. You try to steady your breathing, to match it to his. “They’re—they’re all expecting me to—“

“Screw what they’re expecting you to do.” He says it harshly, but it’s as good as a declaration of love.

You give a pale attempt at laughter. “You know I can’t do that. They’ll never let me.”

“Say the word.”

“What?”

He speaks very clearly then, despite how quiet his tone is. “Say the word and I’ll take you away from here and you won’t have to deal with what they think.”

“They’d kill you for that.”

You can see your gaze reflected back in his dark eyes—does he recognize the love and pity both?

There’s no humor to his laugh. It rings even hollower than your own. “They’ll kill me anyway. The same way they’ve killed the rest of my family.”

Leon’s dad is distant but he tries to be a good father. He threw himself into his work when Leon’s sister and mother died to try and cope, and Leon never really forgave him for that. They both do care about each other though, even if they have difficulty communicating it.

As for MC’s mom: Roxana was never really meant to have children. She saw MC as more of a doll to play with and then put away than as a child.

From his in game description: "A guy with dark skin and a sleek leather jacket, who looks as if this is the last place he wants to be”

MC will have the chance to meet Kol’s siblings in the sequel! Their feelings depend on MC’s personality/actions, but Carina is predisposed to not like MC because of the circumstances of their meeting.

:blush:

10 Likes

In conclusion:

Leon got some mad daddy issues

Oh no, is she gonna blame us for that incident?

Friendly reminder that author may or may not have said that one (or more) of the ROs could die in the sequel

and it better not be the best boy because I’m gonna riot

Sounds like a classic case of baby fever

Didn’t leon’s dad have a girlfriend or something? The way he treated her so coldly and refused to let her into his life might be an indication that he has a hard time letting go of his dead mother.

1 Like

Awww…Cy :hugs: Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to kill Cy on the watch of either of my mc’s. :persevere:

Only proves my mc right. Again now that my mc actually knows his pathetic excuse for a “father” (which stings even more with the new, worse opening) my mc would just like to call out Leon’s bellyaching at some point. Since, heck he just has to look to Cy and now my mc to see people with really crappy excuses for fathers around him.

Again proves my witch-boy mc right. He’s a bit mellower than my main mc and it is difficult to truly hate a dead woman, but particularly if he and his father struggled the same as I imagine my main mc and his mom did during our mundane financial crisis he’d still be pretty pissed at her for leaving him and/or his father with exactly nothing.

My main mc really hates his “dad” though, now that he knows who the deadbeat even is and that the guy is apparently wealthy and was alive the entire time.
Basically, this is what his “dad” and any paternal relatives are going to end up with if they try to contact my mc at this stage:

Apologies for not using the original Elvis version, but Youtube is having one of its “this content is blocked from viewing in your country” fits. :unamused:

Yep, I think you’re right. She seemed a rather decent sort too. Basically, Leon has the kind of minor problems my mc would love to have. So he might still at some point get frustrated with Leon’s attitude.

1 Like

What does Yakov look like again?

That’s “could”, right? :worried: Not “will”? :fearful: Because I don’t deal well with dead boyfriends… :sob:

4 Likes

Time reverse and save them… or necronomicon?

The author after reading our desperate pleads:

7 Likes

Hey @TSSL maybe we really should cooperate in creating “Choice of the dead boyfriends” specially for Parrotwatcher. :smiling_imp:

So what would it be Parrotwatcher, the Vampire, Zombie, Mummy or the Ghost? All potentially “dead” boyfriends. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, this is a magical college game and necromancy would probably be something my second mc might well be interested in.

3 Likes

Well get the words right or else your a goody two shoes.

She was actually quite nice. I forgot what her name was but she might pop up later in the sequel (if at all).

I remember that you brought that topic up in the beta testing thread but we all know that soft ghost bois are the BEST boys

Meh, everybody knows the super-sexy vampire is best boy out of that lot. Grr…why does this forum not have a male vampire emojii? :rage: This is an outrage!!

1 Like

…becuase the sight of one will make everyone faint with love?

1 Like

I guess shapeshifting isn’t enough to shift Kol’s vocal cords, huh? :sweat_smile:

Kinda surprised Kol isn’t higher in the protective scale given how protective he is toward his siblings… :confused:

Agreed :hugs: but you probably could have guessed that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:cry:

This is something I’ve complained about on the emoji thread. We do not have the correct implementation of a whole bunch of supernatural emojis, even though they do exist in EmojiOne, which is the emoji provider we have. Probably Discourse’s fault, I guess? I don’t know exactly. But we also have weird cases like :genie: and :woman_genie: looking the same but not having a :man_genie: present, and the exact same issue with zombies. Also lacking the male elf and fairy.

The weirdest is :mage:, which does have both :mage: and :woman_mage:, but as soon as you apply a skintone to :mage:, he turns female :confused:

4 Likes