Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Am I really supposed to die in the simulation training? Or I’m just that bad in the game :joy:. I’ve played through 3 times so far and died in all of them :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Yep, that’s supposed to happen.

Nope, even after all this time I still want to stake Astrid at the earliest convenience.

So Thalia is the only siren there? What makes her an exception? :eyes:

Now this is an interesting little tidbit. This fresh look into the characters mindset is wonderful. I will have to check the tumbler for any similar pieces. I don’t suppose there is a piece that shows a perspective of one of the ROs where we turn out human?

4 Likes

You can ask the author about it on the blog. Sounds interesting, though. I wonder if speciesism(?) is a norm in the magi world. Is it an issue that’s on the same level as racism? Are there equal rights activists in New Magi?

4 Likes

I did. I asked her to choose the character based on which would be the most Eccentric.

@Mad_Man
MC always dies in the simulation—that just happens to be where the demo ends!

Sirens tend to be more removed from civilization than other magi. There’s also a tendency for sirens to be rogues. Thalia left her family and came to NMC, and is thus the only siren at MA.

Yes. This will be more discussed in the sequel in-game, especially looking at human-supernatural relations.

14 Likes

I didn’t even know there was going to be a sequel at all, guess I wasn’t paying attention, but that’s great news, the more of this setting the better. I’m a sucker for magic schools as settings as this one in particular is amazing for me.

6 Likes

We officially have an estimated release date—January 17th! Thank you so much to everyone for sticking with this project!

61 Likes

Awesome I can not wait!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yoda leave the living force users alone no more lightning bolts…
I’ll be happy when this is on sale.

2 Likes

Excited for this! Looking forward to the full game.

3 Likes

Yes can’t wait

1 Like

After 4579 posts… is it safe to guess that the demo is now longer than 1 chapter?

giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

We got a date!

1 Like

I was wondering what is the Dragonborn like in this story I’ve only played the old demo and found out about the spieces and their the one in most curious about

Any idea how much the game will cost upon release?

1 Like