Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

when this is all revealed, I imagine Sera be like “You taught me emotions but now I wished I never have them because I’m so confused” lmao

4 Likes

I was talking about the book we take.

1 Like

pretty sure that’s a stat booster then.

1 Like

You need a high enough cunning. If you pick everyone liked you near the start of the first book you’ll be fine just pick whichever group to go to out of the political parties and then use the truth serum. This won’t appear without the cunning

2 Likes

I mean, hey. If you’re still together after all of that? Well then, there’s probably nothing that can break you at that point.

1 Like

I wonder if this was intended but if you practice elemental manipulation in chapter 7 with less than 10 you actually get an extra +3 from both lines in the code

How to find the dragon massacre

1 Like

I’m just too curious, how many secrets did you dudes get in one run? I managed to get 9. Also, how many secrets is there altogether?

I can get eight of the 15 secrets in one Playthru but I can see a situation where I could get 9 of them; I just haven’t tried it yet

I have a hard time finding the secrets.

1 Like

My Keeper doesn’t have enough cunning to discover the sercrets or just busy doing homework or making eing time for her friends and Leon. :joy: I plan to do a cunning playthrough one day though

2 Likes

Just pick cunning as that massive stat boost at the beginning of the first game and then forget about it; it’ll rise on its own and you’ll get the secrets

2 Likes

Which one is the cunning boost?

The one about no teacher has no bad thing to say about you…

Perhaps in my cunning playthrough, my canon Keeper don’t like politics too much. :joy:

Here’s a guide to choices that boost cunning.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s how I managed to get most of those secrets. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hello everyone, I’m trying to get the max of stats possible in the first book, and if anyone could tell how access the game code, i would like it, if the code isn’t available for everyone, it’s ok too, it just going to take more time XD

Hi,

if you bought the game in mobile (iOS/Android), send your receipt to support@choiceofgames.com to access the website version of the game here: User-Made Games Archive - Choice of Games LLC. You need to create an account (or sign in) in the choice of game website. Once you access the website version, go here for the thread on how to access it on the website version: How To See Other Games' Code (current info posted in OP and Post 146 on 6/18/19)

As for Steam purchases, you only need to link your account to the CoG website upon restore purchase.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

I hope I’m not necroing an old conversation. I’m trying to do the Katie romance but I must be missing something cuz every time I’ve gotten to the library it doesn’t bring up the option to ask if she’s dating anyone.

Maybe this will help?