Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

Trust me you don’t want to become a nymph (take katias route to fully understand why)

5 Likes

Stupid auto correct. Though, most of them are sweet so I guess it kind of fits?
Yeah, it’s kind of hard to hide anything from our little ray of sunshine, isn’t it?
I haven’t played a hunter route in book 2. Would you be able to learn ritual magic even as a hunter? For that matter, you think most hunters would learn ritual magic, just so they can have another tool to use when necessary.

1 Like

Just finished Keisha‘s route. This time around I picked to kill celosia. Kind of curious who is going to succeed her, and if I can enact some change, like perhaps, you know, giving the people their knives.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the tests answers are, please?

1 Like

Hey, this is heavy spoilers for book 2. Please put the spoiler tag.

@Max_Jones C, E, B

4 Likes

How long do these books take to finish? I just completed book 1 and 2 and it was amazing. I cant wait for the third one.

I don’t know about book 1, but book 2 released about two years after book 1. It takes time to make robust games like these, and with as much story as this series has to cover, I wouldn’t be surprised if it will take longer for book 3 than it did book 2.

But I’m not the author so what do I know

How do you actually put in the spoiler tag? Also, is Sun and Moon book one, or book 2. I think it’s book one, which would explain some things actually.

We do need a poll now that the second book is out. Everyone’s route was great, some more for their development like Sera, Yakov, and Leon while others involved cathartic or comedic moments like Katia nonchalantly revealing she knows the mc is a hunter or punishing Cressy and Cyrus’ aunt and even Gisela’s build up was a treat to go through even though she doesn’t love the mc which makes me wonder if her popularity elevates her to a ro in book three. If I had to single out someone, it’d be Sera because I’m a sucker for stoic characters discovering or rediscovering new positive feelings, and Cyrus for being willing to go against the whole world and making my Cyrusmancer wanting to drop everything and elope with him.

Gisela, Marcela, Dominic, and I think Jarrod have extra scenes if you flirt with them, but not fulll blown routes. You can also trigger them while being in a route with a different character.

3 Likes

Could you describe the image? Doesn’t really help, images don’t really help.

In the reply box, click the gear icon (it’s on the farthest right). A menu will drop down, click blur spoiler.Type whatever you want to between the spoiler tags ← not a real spoiler

Kol. I picked him in my first playthrough of book 1 because I liked his sunshine puppy personality. Imagine my face when he betrayed me, lol I stuck with him in book 2 because I’m a sucker, and I was rewarded with (BOOK 2 SPOILER) delicious angst. I helped him evacuate his siblings to Argentina and didn’t erase their memories, so we were able to have video meetings.

2 Likes

From memory, so not exact. I really hope there are only three questions.

Hellhound question - companions to wraiths
celestial magic - all of the above
control magic - binding

5 Likes

i want all achievements, in book 1 and 2

Hmm to me this series is unique in that almost all the ROs are good and the only thing that makes them better are the combination of those RO’s story and the MC’s background.

For example the combination of a magician + adopted parents + Yakov is pretty good. Being a cambion that supports the cambion leadership while dating Leon is also pretty good. Lawful hunter + Thals is surprisingly wholesome to me lmao. And of course the cream of the crop for me has to be the Kitsune MC + single father + Sera. The angst (and potential angst) is so tasty.

It makes the game fun to replay to mix and match certain story to find synergies between them. I would welcome anyone to recommend any other combination that is interesting to play.

4 Likes

Your correct, there are only 3 questions on that test.
Also. How do you get the acheevements about finding the secrets, depending on where you go for your second soulstess? Went to the Human party, and Kanbion party, but didn’t find anything abnormal. Is it a high int thing or something? I seem to remember that a lot of the secrets in book 1 required you to be smart.

Also. Is there going to be pet-related… Signes I guess in the next book? Like, your hellhound doing hellhound stuff, and dragon doing dragon stuff for example?

1 Like

Kitsoon is the only backround I have never played. Well, that, and the perfectly normal human.
Thal’s story is qute by any defenission though. Also. Cresie’s is surprisingly good. Always thought she was a bit vinilla in book 1, since she was your standared angle/nefelim. But? Surprisingly good.
I think Kasha’s was the best, but she is pretty unique as a character in anycase, so that might be part of it.
Also. Last thing, I promice.
Also.
Spoiler!

It might just be me, but why is it, that Cressie’s mother, and Kasha’s have the same name? Also. Reading through the 2, might be the same person? 1? I’m confused. 2? Might be some potencial there, if I am correct.
Ok. Done for now. Have a nice day!

1 Like

If you want to talk about spoilers, generally a spoiler tag is the way to go. You can tag something as a spoiler by clicking on the gear icon that appears when you begin to write a post (it’s right next to the calendar icon, on the extreme right) and choose the option that says blur spoiler.

Also, doing a Kitsune route with Seraphina as your RO and Lucas as the parent is wild. Just the idea of MC being like So essentially, my mom caused the massacre that killed your entire family and I was there for it. Also I may or may not have killed/poisoned the head of your faction/cult. Also I accidentally ressurrected your dead mom and didn’t tell you about it until now.

4 Likes

Celosia isn’t family. Now Marcela, on the other hand…

1 Like

Will the book we can take on our mission with Yakov and Gisela come into play?

1 Like

isn’t the book we take is just to boost our stats? or are you talking about the ritual magic book that we gave to Petrova?

1 Like