Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

@InfiniteDreamer
Don’t choose “Try to use magic too.” while in the simulation in Chapter 1, choose human in Chapter 2, don’t choose to learn magic in Chapter 4.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help! I’ll try it.

So… I’m curious about Cressy and Cyrus father compelling you for the ball always happens, regardless of your willpower?

The MC should resist the compulsion if they have a willpower score of 16 or greater.

1 Like

There’ll be a second and third book yeah. And I’m super glad because it means more kotsam content! I truly love this universe and its characters :hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah, I discover the name (keeper of day and night) just after :hugs:

@Lordlorac Not to be a nark, but there’s a forum rule about not asking authors if or when there will be sequels. Just as a heads up for you so you don’t get any flags :slight_smile:

Oh ok. I didn’t remember. Siret.

1 Like

Who’s played as a magician? Are the skills any different?

Magician has a focus on ritual magic, so your ritual magic/potions skill should be pretty high as a result, especially if you take potions over combat.

1 Like

So this is my first time posting something to a games discussion forum I bought this game cost about $4 or so but it won’t let me do anything once the party scene ends I’m left with a blank page and a notification that pops up that says something along the lines of “can’t load scenes file is probably missing or empty” I never had this happen with any hosted games I bought recently or in the past can someone tell me how to fix this? I’d appreciate it

Hi,

Please email support-keeperotsam-gps(at)choiceofgames(dot)com in regards to this. It would also help if you could provide screenshot of the problem when you send the email.

I’m so sorry this happened! Please email choice of games at the above email about this!

1 Like

Is there a walkthrough for this for stats?

I’m not sure but there is an achievement guide that should give you a pretty good idea on how to get the stats you want. The author might also have some guides for certain stats on tumblr

This post should have the achievements.

2 Likes

@wolf666
Hi! There’s a collection of guides here. If you have questions that aren’t answered by those guides, please send in an ask on Tumblr and I’ll be happy to get back with a new one!

3 Likes

Thank you! Needed those!

How do I win against the dragon in the duelist tournament as a draikaina?

I’m not exactly sure who the dragon was in the tournament, but if you mean the person who you don’t have any options to choose from when fighting, then you can’t beat them. If you mean someone earlier in the tournament, it’s the same as for any other species, either have really high elemental manipulation, which you can increase by having high intelligence and practicing, or have high fighting.

I’m talking about the second opponent you fight early on which is a dragon