Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

That’s so nice! I’d love to post it on the Keeper Tumblr if you’d like to submit it!

@Sleepyowl
I personally pronounce it Serafeena

1 Like

Hey, just a quick question:

1 Like

You need to have resistance >=50 during the species selection scene and choose the “My whole life was torn apart!” option. This sets MC’s feelings towards the magic world/their circumstance. Assuming you aren’t dating anyone and your relationship with Yakov is >=60, the option should be available.

If your MC is more accepting, the only way to start a romantic relationship with him this early in the game is by asking him if he’s dating anyone.

If you don’t mind waiting until late-game (Ch.11), you can always ask to attend the Nymph Ball with him, though success will depend on passing an “emotion” stat-check in addition to the minimum 60 relationship. Emotion stat guide over here

If you don’t want to ask him out directly in Ch.5 but don’t want to miss his scenes, and are alright with playing his friend route then switching to the romance path in Ch.11 (as detailed above), choose the option indicating you wish to get to know the “real you” in Ch. 5.

3 Likes

Can someone give me a detailed guide on how to romance Cyrus? I am literally unable to get him

Hey I was wondering if anyone can point me to where i can see te powers of eah species

Every species in the book or every species the MC can be? If the latter, you can read about the species’ abilities when you get to choose what species/magi you are.

Human/Hunter:

• Control magic

Magician:

• Control magic
  • Ritual magic

Elemental:

• Fire/Ice/Lightning elemental manipulation
  • Telekinesis
  • Control magic
  • Ritual magic

Cambion:

• Fire/ice/lightning elemental manipulation
  • Darkness elemental manipulation
  • Shifting (wings)
  • Telekinesis
  • Control magic
  • Ritual magic

Nephilim:

• Fire/ice/lightning elemental manipulation
  • Light elemental manipulation
  • Shifting (wings)
  • Telekinesis
  • Control magic
  • Ritual magic

Drakaina:

• Fire/ice/lighting elemental manipulation
  • Shifting (wings, fangs, and claws)
  • Telekinesis
  • Control magic
  • Ritual magic

Kitsune:

• Fire elemental manipulation
  • Illusion manipulation
  • Shifting (fangs and claws)
  • Telekinesis
  • Control magic
  • Ritual magic

(Edited to show that almost everyone can do Ritual magic, not just the magician)

3 Likes

I made spreadsheets of the guides I made for anyone who wants to look at it.

8 Likes

Thank you! I’m still trying to get that town hall achievement so this will be helpful

3 Likes