Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

Keeper of Day and Night is about 30% written. The full first draft will likely be done early 2020, at which point private beta testing will run for a few weeks and then Day and Night will be submitted to HG. Day and Night will continue to be publicly updated as more content is added up until it’s about 75% complete.

I’ve had the title for the last book before the title for the second haha

Any additions will be minor—Sun and Moon is already over 300,000 words long. (Some of the stat checks at the end will become a little easier, for example, and chapter headers will be added.)

Thanks for asking!

@Fay @idonotlikeusernames @Sleepyowl
Thank you so much!

11 Likes

Loving the new update. Have only been thru one play through because I’m busy(and forgot to save just before new content) but I did the devina session and it is great.

Demanding a recount was totally in character for the MC I was playing. I’m looking forward to trying katia’s.

I think devina should say Reyna "Hates"Seriphina the most when I’m doing a captured Reyna alive ending, as apposed to Hated.

2 Likes

Me thinking that I could keep up a long-term relationship with Seraphina, pass my classes, and successfully spare Reyna.

5 Likes

Obv the most important

1 Like

We are officially live on Steam! Play now!

10 Likes

Congratulations on getting KotSaM to steam! I know a lot of people have been excited for this! :heart: :smile:

2 Likes

I did and I still can’t romance Red … :crazy_face:

Sigh.

1 Like

@Eiwynn
There’s a complete Sera romance guide here. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Replaying this at midnight and I spotted a few spelling errors here and there, I don’t know if it’s too late to point out anything since this game has been released for quite some time now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Go for it. It’s better to point them out now before the save system is implemented and Brynn is too busy editing the second book.

1 Like