Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

It’s confirmed. Yakov is a cat

Catov

Thanos is inferior compared to Yakov. Change my mind.

No one dares to stop him. And he wouldn’t need to team up with Reyna to destroy the entire world. Reyna needs him image

1 Like

Does anyone know what gift to get Leon for Winter Solstice?
I got him the angel teddy bear and he didn’t really like it, and it’s eating me up that my boyfriend didn’t like his gift!

Gifts don’t actually affect any stats, it just changes the text. I gave him the fudge from the cafe and the reaction was positive.

4 Likes

I loved the book but have a question does MC ’ s species affect any stats ? If yes then How?

It does, how many kind of stats you have depends on what species MC are. For example, kitsune have the most kind of stats, but it can be hard to raise them all. Human have the least kind of stats (and no magic unless you choose to be magician), but raising all the stats can be pretty easy.

1 Like

Found these on the blog, hope this helps:

1 Like

@Fay’s mostly right in that the gifts generally don’t affect stats, but if your RO is Seraphina or Yakov then getting them baked goods (sugar cookies for Yakov and brownies for Seraphina) raises their emotion stat.

1 Like

In regards to the pets, which pet would be best for which species? Cambions and hellhounds for sure.

I don’t think it really matters, and as far as hellhounds go I do think that any MC would be fine with them granted they have high enough willpower/compulsion. But just for fun ig I’d put the Basilisk with Drakaina (Totally knock-off Seraphina vibes)

I was wanting to know what is gained when choosing the different ingredients. (When shopping with Astrid after buying clothing and school supplies.)

1 Like

Don’t quote me on it, but I recall author implying it is a straight bonus no matter which option you choose, from even getting that choice. I would presume it to be ritual magic and potions.

2 Likes

Is there a guide yet on how to pass classes? If any one knows the answer to the ritual magic test I would greatly appreciate it.

I’m disappointed since you need to be a goofy and a somewhat happy-go-lucky person in order for Sera to fall in love with you… But I’m the opposite :disappointed_relieved:. I tend to build my character like my personality and I’ve played many run through but I still want to end with Sera but I could not :disappointed:. Astrid maybe a good choice for me but I keep coming back to her felt like I’m attached lol. Hope the second book wouldn’t be this hard.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to romance Yakov a few times, Seraphina I have not yet managed.

romance sera e yakov are easy just talk to them when you can i made this with every character and personality and yeey cool the only thing that you must do to enter the romance route is choose the right answer at a specific momment and boom

MC will always gain a point for ritual magic and potions!

I’m not aware of any complete guide, sorry! For Ritual Magic, you have to heat the mirror and have a high ritual magic and potions stat to do the best.

Sera will be possible to romance in book two with any type of character, as will Yakov! In book one, both of them are too emotionally repressed to be romantically involved longer term with someone who doesn’t encourage them to express emotions. In book two, that’s changed a bit.

With that being said, MC doesn’t necessarily have to be happy go lucky to romance Sera in book one—there’s a complete guide here for romancing Sera that should work with many types of MCs! I hope that helps!

1 Like

I tried it, thanks. Looking forward for the next book.

How do you no pass out while fighting the manticore/hydra?

Apparently lightning is the most effective for the hydra, and fire for the manticore. In my nephilim and kitsune playthroughs (I dont know what species you played as) I picked the small starbursts. So I used them and my elemental ability, and I defeated it.

1 Like