Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

As opposed to guys with messy brown hair and no eyes? Because imo that’s so vogue this year.

But seriously, I’m surprised the MC doesn’t have to deal with Leon’s fan club at any point on the games.

2 Likes

Omg, guys with messy brown hair and no eyes are so hot :heart_eyes:

Haha, I just forgot to add in the word “blue”. Oh well, it’s too late now. And boys with no eyes deserve some love too!

I think they’re a little threatened by the fact that MC is Leon’s girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I think it was just a little joke that won’t have any impact on the plot or be mentioned again or will it? :eyes:

3 Likes

Especially with the MC being a keeper. Actually, now that I think about, where is our fan club? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly that’s more what I’ve been imagining Yakov to look like.

EDIT: @resuri08 Didn’t we used to be fellow Yakov fans??? My memory is skewed but I swear we agreed on some RO being the bestest bestest.

1 Like

Are you sure it was me? XD I’m pretty sure I was a Leon fan since I found Keepers but I can’t seem to remember much and I have to admit I’m not active in the Keepers thread.

It might be someone else? :joy:

1 Like

Ahhh yes! Leon lovers unite :two_hearts: I’ve been sticking with Leon since day one!

1 Like

Just played through the most recent update. I think the messages are slightly buggy. There’s no notification when you receive a new message (i.e. you don’t see ‘(New message!)’ in the tab name) and none of the message titles are in bold, which is suppose to indicate whether you read the message or not. The game also isn’t checking the read/unread message properly–I got the following as a result even when I did read the appropriate message.

I also noticed the game no longer checks the number of unread messages we have in Ch.3 (pity, since I lost that coveted +1 intelligence). I’m guessing this is intentional?

1 Like

I mean I know @lokidemon007 has always been a fan of Yakov so that may be what I’m mixing up, but I swear we had to have agreed on something in some WIP because yours is one of those usernames that I just kind of know and recognize. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Nyahaha101
The new message and message title bolding was cut because it wouldn’t work consistently if the player didn’t return to the main stat screen (despite the code ostensibly working properly) and was leading to complaints I couldn’t address. It was disappointing, because I was pretty fond of the feature, but I’ll see if I can figure out a workaround for the second book.

Thanks for pointing out the Chapter 4 message issue, though—I forgot about that check!

9 Likes

Yes, I’ve always been a fan of Yakov.

2 Likes

Finally bought the game! Loving it!

1 Like

Help. I’m trying to romance Altair but I can’t seem to raise his relationship up and it’s irritating

Love this game!

When will the save feature be added?

@lokidemon007
Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :blush:

@Sheaon13
Altair can have his relationship raised enough by staying with Astrid in Chapter 1 and saying hi (+5), and taking potions and quizzing each other in Chapter 4 (+5).

After finding Astrid and Altair in Chapter 5 and choosing “I was looking for you, actually,” you should then have the option to pick “So…are you dating anyone?”

I hope that helps!

@Tilunar
A save feature probably won’t be added until closer to the sequel’s release, sorry! This was recommended so that saves don’t get messed up if permanent variables change in the sequel.

6 Likes

Does any one know how to get 100 across all the finals?

@Cari-san Got 100 on all the finals, they posted a guide on how they achieved it:

Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

1 Like

Having a difficult time romancing Yakov.

There’s a guide on post 482. You also need his approval at >=60 by the time you get to his scene in Chapter 5 (after choosing a job). You need his emotion raised to >=40 by Chapter 11 or he will break up with you/refuse to go to the ball with you if you ask.

2 Likes

How do I raise his emotion?

Pick “funny” or “silly” options.

Someone posted a guide on this thread: