Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

Congrats @daydreamsincolor, may this release do better than expected for everyone involved.

8 Likes

Is there any saint who’s planning on making a walkthrough for this amazing game?

2 Likes

My MCs would be happy to share a dorm with either one of them. It’s both of them in the same dorm that has My MCs at wit’s end.

what r the righte answers for m&r exam please???

1 Like

Would love to know this as well

I…:disappointed_relieved:

Just reporting a bug: If I choose not to pick my own classes, I end up having a blank class in my schedule. I restarted before classes began so I’m not sure how it plays, but I do know that the last class was undefined.

1 Like

I believe the correct responses are:

-Hellhounds are traditional companions to wraiths

-Holy fire can hurt [all of the above]

-Binding is not a form of control magic

27 Likes

It would be much easier for the author and the CoG team to locate this post if you email the bug here:

support-keeperotsam-gps(at) choiceofgames(dot)com

It would also help if you could recreate it and screenshot it.

2 Likes

Thanks Very Much(~_~)

Indeed, well I’ve noticed that at the moment Alty and Cy only visit our dorm, maybe we should finally be able to do the reverse in the next game. Gives us a reprieve from Leon and Astrid hi jinks.

4 Likes

1. C; something with wraith
2. E; all of the above
3. I forget the question sorry :"

5 Likes

:tada: Congratulations! :confetti_ball: I hope to buy this within the next few days.

1 Like

Anybody remember the peripherals for lightning elements? Taking the test now and can’t remember if theres something useful I can do haha TT

What elements can we have?

Fire / Ice / Lightning and also Light / Darkness.

Can we hone our control magic abilities?

Congratulations!!
The sad thing is I always think Kol is laughing at me because I always read his name as Lol

5 Likes

What exactly do all the stats do? More specificaly what use does intelligence have?

1 Like

You can not do much to develop control magic until we start that class in part 2. You can develop your will power stat, which I believe plays a significant role in control magic.

3 Likes