Keeper of Life and Death (WIP, updated 9/28 post 1278)

If there’s anything left after Keeper Series Events. I have 3 MCs that just want to wipe out the world of incompetence and nepotism

It’s disappointing, only in this book I got the feeling that we got going and stepped out of the damsel in distress stage… and it ends here?

1 Like

Kol deserves more screen time tbh.

4 Likes

Nah it’s just Kol

1 Like

Why is Kol fine even though I sabotage his treatment?

6 Likes

He wakes up later than he would have originally, but you can’t kill him then, the power of plot armor

7 Likes

Yeah he’s kind of a stick in the mud but if it wasn’t for him u would of been killed in the first book by being sacrificed in the ritual. He deserves a second chance

2 Likes

He was also the reason you were at the ritual in the first place

1 Like

Sure, you could say that. Thought it wasn’t like he really had a choice in the matter. I’m more inclinded to blame the demon than Kol in that moment.

5 Likes

The thing that annoyed me to no end was when Kol claimed Reyna planned on keeping her end of the deal because if she doesn’t, then some magic spell or whatever would kill her sister… Without realizing that she’s, well, already dead. For reference, said Sister was married to the last keeper and was killed in the massacre, the kind of thing that a Google search or whatever the NMC equivalent of it should point out,

1 Like

True, but then again, we are talking about someone who was both possessed and likely stockholmed to a point in believing that narrative of delusion.

1 Like

He was possessed? When?

Reyna was possessed bro. How can you forget that?

I was talking about Kol

I was talking about Reyna.

So decided to do a fresh save of sorts in SnM, unedited or altered in any way, to see how high the stats I could possibly get.

Respectable for the first game. As for DnN though…

So in terms of stat issues, in regards to the demo, I feel like they should be on the low end at the very least, but for the final game though they should be buffed just slightly, because having around 60 in a stat area by the end of DnN is possible for some.

the game always seems to refer to Dominic as if he were my friend, but in the previous game I was always hostile to him and didn’t introduce him to the other suitemates.

9 Likes

Wow ruthless lol but it’s deserved. But that definitely needs fixing for hateful mcs. Also his death scene will need sorting as well

4 Likes

Yeah it’s weird that none of the suitemates really reacts to the mc killing him

4 Likes

Update 9/17

Hi everyone! This update includes ~36k words of new content, including Chapter 7 and some additions to earlier chapters. I hope you enjoy, and thank you for any feedback!

Demo link: https://dashingdon.com/play/daydreamsincolor/keeper-of-life-and-death/mygame/

Demo word count: ~198k words

67 Likes