Its All Up To You

Yaas, you and me both! :laughing: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

That’s a really damn good idea

1 Like

Ok I’ve come up with a thrid option for y’all the combines the best of both world. You are a cop who’s sent undercover in to a gang who finds out the gangs secret is that they can turn onto werewolves, you’ll be welcomed and given the powers of the pack

8 Likes

I think I’ll leave this up till firday before making my decision, so please vote so you don’t feel left out

@Oliver_Fell up to your personal opinion but one more thought to add on to that last one. if you, as the author, prefer the supernatural; you can make a whole supernatural, co existing with humans, world.

It seems Option 2 is going to win out… how disappointing. Oh well.

1 Like

Option three sounds awesome

I love option 1. I like option 3 too. But come on ! The n°1 is a great idea !

We totally underestimate the interest of an undercover mission.

Sure, in the end it’s who you choose but there is still so much possibilities and no world black and white.

I really hope the opthion 1 will win and if not then option 3. (Undercover misssiooooon, come ooooooon !)

I think option 2 is too childlike in a way. I love werewolwes and I think it could be a fun game. But I know option 1 can be an amazing game. And option 3 a good game.

1 Like

Wait I only see two options, where’s Option 3?

1 Like

It’s in a comment. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Option one FTW, not enough crime wips around here.

1 Like

I can’t edit the poll so I just had to comment on here, but if enough people do like it I will do it

Would the second option have a darker tone as well?

Nope it’s definitely a more happy tone for that one @tooweiss

I’m actually a fan of supernatural mysteries with a mundane or newbie protagonist. Especially if they can make some (at least) friends along the way.

I choose option one because i love the idea of it, its very original, i love fantasy but option 2 has been a bit overdone on here, and as previously mentioned you can still insert a romance element into option 1 in order to raise the stakes and make it more interesting

EDIT: i just saw there is an option 3, i still like option one the most but i would be ok with option 3

1 Like

Looks at option 3.

Oddly, has a flashback to VtM:B. Infiltrating and investigating an oddly fishy group / organization as a normal human, and finding out the secret they’re hiding (aka the entire Masquerade)…

Maybe that security guard on the ground level of Lacroix’s tower is actually an undercover agent from the human government.

2 Likes

Both could be potentially good stories if they are well-written. I’m a bit on-the-fence because I’m a sucker for romance, but your first story sounds intriguing. You seem more invested in option one and have some idea of where you want it to go. Option two though sounds okay, doesn’t really tell me much.
My advice is just to go with the story you want to write. You’ll more likely publish something that’s of higher quality that way.

Option 1 sounds really interesting but I would prefer it to be open how our MC feels about the gang and if they grow attached to the people or not. That, actually, would be the real appeal for me. Unless, of course, you center the whole thing around the gang business and how exactly our MC gets deeper and deeper involved with it, being confronted with their own inner darkness, questioning their morals etc.

Option 2 looks like fun. I guess here I’d be interested in how being a werewolf would influence the MC’s love life and if there’s specifically a dating scene for magical creatures (and what it looks like). Would there be a dating app, for example?

Voted for 1 because I’m a sucker for drama, but I’d be generally interested in both.

1 Like

I’ve made my choice on which story I am going to be writing will be posting a wip later for you guys to get more details