If you ever need game art with very few pictures/illustrations

true i didn’t get scared a single time during that game. the only game i find scary is amnesia

I think the thing about slenderman is his ability to blend into the world around us. You know he’s out there and if you look really hard, you just might catch a glimpse of him. But you’ll never know when he’s going to get you!

I think it’s one of those things that I dont find that scarey in games I think with the lack of background content and everything you just start making up your own scary story for slenderman and you just actually scare yourself, and the enviroment is creepy and music helps add to that in the games but slenderman by himself reminds me of Jack Skellington but alot less scary, and without a face but that says alot since Jack isnt scary either.

If the offer is still open, I’d welcome discussion for art. >_> I have an idea for a front cover basically, but alas, I have no talent for drawing or anything really. I only ever fluked an A* on one Art project in the entire years I was at school. Says everything really.

i am good at art but i can only draw on paper and am too lazy to scan it to the laptop

Your drawing are amazing, I draw a little bit myself so I no how hard it is to get all of those little details. May I ask for two drawing? There of Spartan warriors, one a man the other a woman. Plzzzzzz :slight_smile:

I know Spartans were historically suppose to be clad head to toe in armor but if he draws spartans the 300 way where everyone is shirtless and in a banana hammock, cape, and helmet. I can only imagine how a female spartan would look.

@2Ton I’m not sure “head to toe” is necessarily accurate. I’m fairly certain the nudist qualities of Spartan soldiers were overstated, but… Well, Rumelia is really quite hot.

Best to go with the historical armor. But the cape kinda iconic. I think that the Spartan woman would were a leather bra maybe? Idk I leave it up to him.

Well my bad not exactly clad head-to-toe but semi-clad head-to-shin, and XD I still laugh at that movie for the fact I never though guys in banana hammocks could be so badass. I also want a huge pit in my backyard now so I can yell random stuff then kick those pesky bill collectors in.

@2Ton

“Hi I’m here on behalf of Rockwe-”

Grabs bill collector.

Frog marches bill collector to pit in backyard named “Love”

“THIS… IS… BULL$H1T!!!”

Watches bill collector scream as he falls into pit.

“I guess you could say…”

*takes out badass sunglasses and puts em on*

"…That he… “Fell in “Love””

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!

Lmfao!

Wow these are good… Might be a good fit for my game - just give me a while to decide.

These are so amazing. You are so talented!

@ADNox, @RVallant @GrimReaper21 @lackofmops
I will gladly do what you need for your games, but I am putting this on hold until at least next week, maybe later XD
I have yet to work on a VERY belated request for 2Ton(whos request I will do first the second I get past this exam block), when I realised I underestimated how much I needed to revise for my History and additional maths exam! XD
I will not be checking here so frequently for the next few weeks, but PMs go straight to my email, so if you have an request, don’t hesitate to PM me so I know what you want!! :slight_smile:
I have some more examples of my work, I did long ago I will show here. If I am to do art for you, you must specify a media, such as pencil, paint (acrylic, oil, watercolour etc XD), ink or whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

*I am especially hideous at backgrounds and buildings, and I am best at people, but I am willing to try anything (as long as you don’t mind me possibly failing) XD

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/363/e/e/kili_by_kkuomi-d5pl7tm.jpg - colouring pencils :smiley: (you may or may not like this media, but this one is the fastest, oil paint is the slowest)

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/306/5/5/the_little_mermaid_cut_by_kkuomi-d5jpuro.jpg - watercolour, gouache and ink

And here is an interesting, if not odd one I did if there are any Lotr fans out there XD http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/061/0/3/merry_and_donald_by_kkuomi-d5wq18b.jpg

@RVallant I have never got an A* in an art project before, it is very hard to do, so you must be extremely good, even to fluke it! (: Maybe we are on different exam boards, and if we are, an A* in art for us is 98% :confused: I am a very slow learner in other subjects, so I never leave myself enough time for art.

@GrimReaper21 My art project was about gladiators and Spartans! :slight_smile: I based quite a lot of it on a mix of Conan the Barbarian, 300, Lord of the Rings and Beowulf and Grendel - the Gerard Butler version :stuck_out_tongue: so sure, yeah that would be fun to do.

Oh and I am a girl ._. If you were referring to me as ‘him’ XD

Thanks for your time! C;

@kkuomi how do you get a percentage in art? Seems a little hard to categorize, unless you’re taking art history or something… But about your art, it’s really good and would work good with my game. Only problem is, I’ve already had a few graphics done, and maybe the styles wouldn’t fit… But it would be okay to have a mix!
So pm me if you’re interested, and when you’re done the others. Thanks!

@kkuomi Could you do a dark-colored drawing of a woman that looks like Lupe Velez, dressed in 1940’s clothes, but transparent, with a chiffonier behind her? Pencil or charcoal.

@lackofmops we are graded on 4 assessment objectives: first hand resources, artist research, experimentation with different media and technical ability, and finally, studio pieces.
Each objective is marked out of 20, and is judged by the teacher, and then the examiner :slight_smile:
We do 3 projects in total, and the first two are coursework. The last one is the exam, which we had to do over 14 weeks, and produce a final piece (mine was this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/27d38940749257b4938c310caca72923/tumblr_mmt1ypeMg31rjhujto1_1280.jpg ) in 10 hours max. I didn’t finish it :frowning:
That’s how we got the percentages XD its a lot of work to get an A* in it :confused:

Looks realistic did you paint that guy painting in the background too?

No, just what’s on the canvas board XD It was too big to take a scan :slight_smile: