I Would Like to Thank the CoG Community

I don’t deny that I have a heart. It’s black, evil, brightens up at the sight of torture, killing, maiming and what the hell else, and loves to be sarcastic to big-assed kitties. :innocent:

8 Likes

Thank you :smiley:
I knew you liked me xD

6 Likes

Hides behind Nathan
It was @Nathan_Faxon idea to fight in the FAWR thread kill him not me!

1 Like

You have no idea how many times I tried that. He’s like a cockroach, he always comes back! Ask @Cecilia_Rosewood, she will agree on that point with me. You just can’t get rid of him!
On another note… I should probably praise someone instead of talking about something like this in this thread :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

punches Envy. just accept your fate like a man, you coward!

1 Like

@Nathan_Faxon @Envy @Wraith @Snowpanther and the rest of you:

Not to spoil your fun, but could you please take your conversation to a PM thread? Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Message received! throws Envy into the role play pm

5 Likes

I want to thank the Mods for working so hard in the background. We had two spams pop up on the forum this morning and quicker then I could snap my head they were gone. Thanks again for keeping the site so healthy.

11 Likes

I was raised in a household that was sketchy on tolerance. I was the strange one with the far too open mind; the odd bird who was too unsettling with the constant introspection and seeing what I shouldn’t. Ridiculed for my sensitivity rather than nurtured.

I must confess that it’s been easy for me in some ways as I have always felt nothing but comfortable adhering to the gender and sexual identity expected of me by society, (even if I’ve used an unorthodox approach), and yet in such a short time this board has taught me so much about the human spectrum. That there are so many other vibrant hues out there and they all should be just as valued. Tumblr who? Sociology 101 wut?

It gives me hope when trying to combat the damage being done to the children in my extended family by those who should be teaching them tolerance and love.

What a beautiful, creative, and free group of individuals you are. Thank you.

11 Likes

I think I never quite said anything except derailing this thread.
So, let’s do it before I derail it again for some reason!

I was never one for joining forums of any kind, always thought that I only get bad reviews and comments for my - sometimes - bad English. Choice of the Dragon then finally got me hooked to this community, and I thought:

‘Why not? It’s not like they are going to bite my head of the next few weeks.’

Back then, I started my own game, got to know new and awesome people like the CoG Village Idiot #1 @Nathan_Faxon or @HuntedSnake, @Snowpanther, @Cecilia_Rosewood, @EmperorHeartless, @UmbraLamia and many more. The list is too long to continue, so I just skip those. They will know who I mean anyway :wink:

We joke around, do dumb stuff in general, and are just good friends. We help us out wherever we can, even if it’s just a matter of coding or a simple opinion. When I first joined, I just thought I will update a game and do all of this when I am feeling like doing something, but now, I am here every day, write with my new acquired friends, and write with them whenever I can. Sure, sometimes they can be very annoying, but they are amusing in their very own and unique way.

Now that I said this, I want to thank everyone in this great community for being so nice and to help anyone wherever they can. It makes life a lot easier, and I feel that this is the very first forum I feel welcome in.
So thank you, for being such a great person, and for making this forum the way it is!

19 Likes

I’d like to thank the CoG forum for being here to simply allow me to take a load off. I circulate numerous forums and on almost all of them I am politicking, maneuvering and manipulating and in my debate forums it’s a constant cesspool of the above mentioned + faux intellectualism and watching what you say lest your words be used against you. Here I don’t have to do anything but play an enjoyable WIP, chuckle at amusing posts and generally be a guy that’s bummed around here for around 4 years. Thank you for being a place where I can simply take a break from my everyday life without having to worry about everything else.

11 Likes