I need YOU..... to pick one

1 or 3. I’m biased in favor of 3.

Alright first of all a big thank you to everyone who took the time to respond, we have real big time luck to have such an active and nice community.
I have read all the responses with pleasure and I’ve decided to narrow it down to number 1 and 3.
Then again I have to pick one for now. After much consideration, I chose to stick with story number one since it is sort of my love child and because story 3 isn’t fully developed yet. So I am going to stick with story number 1 and if all goes well I plan on story 3 becoming my next Titel. Thanks again for everyone, if you’re interested in updates I’ll make sure to keep in touch with you. Have a nice day !

5 Likes

I really like options three and four I love medieval fantasy and I don’t think I’ve seen any good prehistoric games yet.

I don’t know very much about rugby, but I do like Australia, hmm…
I also did like Slammed! but I do hope the (fictional) international rugby league or whatever the governing body of that sport is will be a bit more tolerant and respectful of basic human rights then real-life FIFA is.

Most athletes don’t win all the time, not even the successful ones. You’d have to perform well-enough, yes but I don’t think that is really objectionable.

What I’m always concerned about with medieval setting games focusing on family and relationships is the possibility of forced heterosexual marriage.

Personally I differ from @ParrotWatcher and @TSSL here in that I’m not very interested in the fourth one as the first one seems a much better premise for a new and fresh survival type game.

This is certainly true and I won’t judge before I’ve seen it, but based on what we know thus far 1 and 2 seem the most original here.

I would definitely say the Rugby one being a big fan, but the first one sounds good too.

1 Like

I’d say the second or third. The first one has a Jack London vive that can be hard to pull off effectively. The second one will hit with most sports fans and I think it’s a good starting spot. The third is a popular and well loved choice but I’d be wary if you’re new. The fourth one just doesn’t click with me, that’s just opinion though so if you want to do it, go for it

1 Like
  1. I can never get enough medieval fantasy and one focused on interpersonal relationships and management would be immensely fun though I’ll agree with the other, more experienced folks in the thread. It’s very code heavy and you may want to familiarize yourself with the system first.

2. This sounds like a very fresh idea and I’ve been dying for a prehistoric game! Some people did bring up an interesting point though in ensuring that it doesn’t turn into a survival game.

1 Like

I want the first one! Maybe do scenes where we play as the dogs? :star_struck:

NUMBER 3 seem like the most interesting one.

Man I really like both the rugby one and the fantasy one, they seem like really neat ideas :+1::+1:
The rugby cause I’m Australian (yay) and it’s not gender locked, and I like rugby
But I’m a sucker for fantasy
It’s a real toss up

I really really like gold rush stories,but since it’s gender locked,I’ll choose the third one

Number Three sounds amazing.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.