Hunter SKY (WIP) - Seeking Feedback

I asked about the element part cause when I last saw it, not all of them were available I think since my save is an old one somewhat. So idk if you’ve added some new element to choose near the beginning when I wasn’t playing this game for some months. I guessed that all the four elements, visual and limit breaker are currently included in-game. The only ones left are probably Sage Beast, Light, Dark and Crystal. If Sage Beast was in-game already, I was planning on getting rid of my current save and starting over to pick Sage Beast.
Also, what animal would be available for Sage Beasts and which personality is linked to which animal? Does some of them include mythical creatures like Dragons, Griffons, Manticores, Alicorns, etc? Or mostly regular animals with maybe some prehistoric ones included like Lions, Bears, Wolves, Dinosaurs, Smilodons, Mammoths, Crocodiles, Elks, Wolverines, Bulls, etc? And is the transformation mostly partial, full transformation or a mix of both?
I would love for this ability to be in Book 1.

1 Like

No there are still only six elementals you can choose by the early stages of the game. At some point in time I’ll add other powers that you can choose early on but at the moment they are still the same.

I don’t want to spoil the transformations or describe too much, so when time comes you’ll find out.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Since Sage Beast will improve our physical stats along with other stats, depending on the animal you get, will it be stronger than Limit Breaker stats wise or will LB have the edge? And will those animal forms comes with their own element? Like for example, if you get wolf, you can use either lightning or the wind element?

2 Likes

why dont we just wait and see in the future?

2 Likes

I have some more random babbling… Why don’t you give new stat for class cohesion/classmates favor/ class teamwork? I mean there are some event that can benefit it like how you interact with classmates or like if you help your friend win sphere match, team up with lea,get all guess right from lea mimicking game, get all emoji step right or hangout with your friend… The reward for gaining your friend favor is some event like you being invited to birthday party or etc, and in the future your classmate will gladly help you if this stat is high enough or maybe if in battles, reinforcement from your classmates will come faster if your stat high enough because they will try to help you but if you being a jerk or cold like jirel they will reluctant to help you so the reinforcement will come after you defeat the enemy and got injury… And also maybe give an easter egg for the push up… . I see that you can get - if you decide to keep doing the push up… How about you give the player achievement or maybe extra scene if you push it to -100 or more, like your friend call you show off, or some off you friend will amuse with your strength or maybe your friend will call you teacher pets, or simply some stat bost… I think something like that will be fun

4 Likes

Hey there thanks for the feedback. I really love the ideas you are dropping here. :heart:

I already planned to have interactions with your classmates and rewards for how good or bad you treat them, so I’m working on those. The team trust level feature kinda covers what you just said but I see where more things can be added like you said.

As for the push ups I love this idea. For those who want to outdo everyone this seems pretty cool. I’ll definitely add it thanks!

Apart from the main cast I wanted to add interactions with the others characters outside the academy. Would that be okay? Or are there too many characters to keep up with.

There are like almost thirty characters in this game plus more to come lol.

8 Likes

Wow you reply very fast :joy:

• I don’t know you already have it been planed but i think its better to put more gray area in this particular stat… Like being friendly and likeable characters not always a good choice… Like sometimes your friend that help you end up being extra baggage that you must carry… For example in battle if your friend end up helping you, you get extra damage from your friend but you must also protect them because they are not chikaras so with this you can strike a balance and a player that want to be cool, emo, tsundere guy also have leverage…

• With the mechanic that you put in the game I think give some easter egg will benefit the game, and maybe it will bost the replaybility :grin:

• For the interaction part… For me personally, with the setting you being in knight school its will be more sense if the main focus is the school mate and some key character like your mentor etc… But you can put some part for foreshadowing future event or future encounter, interaction outside the school is great but i hope i can get more depth with our friend… But if you can strike both i think us as a reader/player without a doubt will gladly accept it because hey, more story, more content, more to play lol :rofl: i think maybe make player chose to spend their time interact with your friend or outside the inner circle also can be done… With that you can also play with the trust stat… Like if you spend your time with your friend the trust stat can increase greatly but if you chose to interact with outside of your circle you maybe get outside help but you trust stat will not increased by much… So player can choose :grin: just some idea tho… Anything that you write i will gladly accept it :rofl:

But if the question is can us player can keep up with more than 30+ character? The answer i think yes :grin:

6 Likes

ngl man you have some great ideas you should think of making your own game

5 Likes

I know right :joy:

He’s so good with these ideas. Ypu really have to give it a shot sometime.

4 Likes

Thanks, that kind of you… But im to lazy to write my on story :rofl:

4 Likes

it will be awesome to have more interactions outside the academy maybe doing some quests for some people to have a higher relationship or maybe some rewards or just for trolling us it will be fun especially when players will get tired of seeing the same people

2 Likes

its more about coding than writing for me really
you need to have a lot of free time to make a great game and i dont have that free time

1 Like

What you are saying is very true. But you could try it in small portions, if even just for five minutes a day lol. I myself find it hard to make time to write but I try to squeeze it into whatever I’m doing.

Though I understand that some people lead very busy lives so this may not work for all.

4 Likes

I mean writhing in English that not even my second language already give me headache… Plush coding? Oh god no :rofl: i rather support writers by giving them feedback… And hope the best for them

3 Likes

yeah English has so many rules to the point that they blend together
but i am starting to think of learning to code and write because i have some really good god damn storys and they want to be free from my mind

1 Like

Since you don’t want to write. Have you ever considered selling your services? Like being a beta reader or offering to read a novel/book and give feedback/corrections in exchange for money.

You have some darn good ideas that have the potential to contribute to hits.

3 Likes

What are you waiting on? Let them loose my friend. Albeit in position where you have the time to write without interruption.

2 Likes

wait wait wait!!! beta testers get MONEY!

1 Like

Well, some do.

1 Like

Never cross my mind but sound interesting ngnl, but i think i should play more game and read more story to broaden my knowledge about the game and the market :grin:

4 Likes