Home: Let's Go Back (WIP) (Demo) (Update 20/9/2021)

Thanks a lot! This helps me in any way!

2 Likes

The game so far is awesome and I can’t wait to see what the next section has in store. Good luck with the game.

4 Likes

author: normal difficulty is recommended

me: Laugh in super easy

18 Likes

LETS GOOOOO!
This demo is amazing I’ll be replaying it every day.

3 Likes

I really like the book concept I love the Isekai aspect of the book and I really love the faces the narrator do in the demo also will you do anything about the age of the MC in the story like if they were 15 they be treated like a kid and won’t be taken seriously or is it just for show anyway I can’t wait for the next update keep up the amazing work.

5 Likes

Will do, working on it, thanks for the support! :hugs:

5 Likes

It looks cool, can’t wait until there’s more content

3 Likes

I’m reallty looking foward to this story, hmm i wonder if mc can romance the demon lord? I mean, who wouldn’t want to switch sides? XD

4 Likes

:exploding_head: I mean, hmm hmm hmm… Maybe you can :grin:

4 Likes

Love the premises, I’m glad I didn’t miss this, this is absolutely gold. I love isekai it is one of my favourite genres and I’m glad to see it coming into choice of games scripts nowadays. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

6 Likes

Hello guys!! The first update is here!!

I’m sorry for the late update, I intended to update in August 10th but end up in August 13th. I just got my second vaccine the other day and some other problems. So I can only update it now, really sorry :pensive: :pray:

Here’s the new update:

• Longer prologue when the PC was still on Earth.
  • I decided to make the narrator talk as a features, but you can turn it off if you don’t like it.
  • You can now customize your nationality from 26 countries available for now.
  • Realistic currencies from around the world (8 currencies available for now).
  • Playable age from 10 to 22 years old in the demo and 10 to 40 years old in the current project.
  • Monthly income when you’re on Earth.

More detailed updates in the Topic’s main post, thank you!

That’s all the new update for the demo so far, thank you for your consideration!! :hugs:

17 Likes

You will be needed to answers some questions (quite a lot), please bear with those questions to continue on with the story. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Well now lol that does sound like a lot when I get a free moment will check out the update :smiley:

5 Likes

I can’t go past the age choice

7 Likes

I’m sorry, the file has been fixed :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

whoa, I didn’t realize there are many Indonesian writers who wrote IF completely in english here :0

Sending massive respect, since I can barely utter one paragraph in English haha.

It looks promising so far! I hope your project goes well and smoothly :>

4 Likes

Saw some errors where the parents name isn’t shown while still at earth and felt some things were off but a bit to tired at the moment so will try to find and point out later after work and sleep. Though the biggest thing right now is I encountered a game stopping bug when yet transported to the wrong town and you select the monster horde option it freezes and loops on the loading then half to restart.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I will take a look and fix the bug. Please sleep well for now :hugs:, hope for your responses later.

1 Like

I have to restart because I told someone I’m from earth and died. lol

Also, I found a bug

Anyway, that was a very enjoyable demo. Looking forward for the next update!

3 Likes

Thanks for going through the demo and the bug has been fixed! Thank you :hugs:

Edit: I just realized, you’re still playing even though your battery is low. Thank you so much :pleading_face:

2 Likes