Highway Wars vampire

How do you become a vampire in highway wars

4 Likes

Stay in the robot camp you need seriousness and peacefulness high tho

4 Likes

Thank you for telling me that

3 Likes

Robots and vampires… I should play this game.

12 Likes

I highly recommend it

4 Likes

WHAT?! You can become a vampire? I have become High Councilor of the greatest Federation on the Iberian peninsula, I have become a leading warlord of the greatest army Hispania has ever seen, but a vampire?!

Now I must begin my third replay!

5 Likes

You can also fly to Moon to start a new civilisation and conquer the world using the Robots :smile:

4 Likes

Where is the robot camp I’ve tried to find it but no such luck

1 Like

You have to go their by tring to find the engineer then some holiday projection will introduce you to the choices for these endings

1 Like

There are several ways all of which start from the slave market. You end up there as a choice of your own, or by failing to rescue the engineer in a different way. Once you are in the slave market you will end up in the robot camp, though note that you basically have to choose to stay there whenever prompted, as otherwise the AI will let you go on your way .

2 Likes

Will you still be yourself if you become a vampire? Also you kind of have to choose whether to improve earth, go to mars or pacify the region, which of these will lead to being a Vampire? And I can’t seem to get married :wedding: lol

3 Likes

Ypu are still yourself when you become a vampire

2 Likes

Could someone try to offer more help? I have tried oh so many times. I mean, I know where to become a vampire but the last option is always greyed out

1 Like

You need high peacefulness and seriousnesd

1 Like

Is AIDEN a romance cause you can choose what gender they show themselves as?

1 Like

@Zecke depends also on the difficulty you are playing in. On low difficulties the option will be greyed out (on higher difficulties it wont, but you will die unless you have the right personality…)

@No_This_Is_Patrick that was my original intention, but nobody expressed any interest in this so eventually I let it go… who knows, I could introduce this in an update to the game, but not sure whether many others are bothered about this (you are the only person to have ever asked…)

3 Likes

Really I’m surprised! If you do decide to add it I’m sure people would actually like it because who doesn’t love AI and human romance.

7 Likes

I have played on normal

1 Like

is there any other help with this? I just can’t seem to get it and now I have tried hard mode

1 Like

I know right! Bring the romance on :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

who can you get married to?

3 Likes