Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

So does anyone know that game where you wake up in a lab and meet your creator, thene you get to choose to explore the city the next day and had the option of a restaurant kitchen with friendly werecreatures and one was kind of a flirty wereleopard I think? And a quiet birdman?

1 Like

maybe itā€™s this

2 Likes

Thank yoooooou

1 Like

there was this game that I swear was real, where we were like a necromancer that worked as a civilian contractor who goes to a crime scene and can commune with a spirit of a recently murdered person to get any clues about the crime

Was it this one?

1 Like

Thank you i knew i wasnt crazy

Elloo i cant find the thread named ā€œwhats the name of the gameā€ so imma try to ask here do u guys remember the demo wherein you play as a bastard of a hotshot king and your supposed to be mother is that kings sister ā€¦ and ur default name starts with a ā€¦ M? Somethingā€¦ Itss killing me I keep on tryin to remember but cant lol

Is it Bastard of the Camelot?

2 Likes

That thread is pinned inside General. Just go to the General forum and itā€™ll be near the top.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds like Bastard of Camelot, where you play as Mordred. Itā€™s not dead, the author just moved over to Twine. It is being updated over there.

3 Likes

Whats the WIP where we participate in a dating contest and voted which participantwill die next chapter

I remember a couple of games like that, canā€™t remember most of the names, maybe Murder At Play House?

Edit: Can also be this one Thirst Trap pretty sure it might be this one

1 Like

@Big_fan1231
BODY COUNT?
https://dashingdon.com/play/fresh/body-count/mygame/

1 Like

Yes thats it Thank you

1 Like

Omg thank youuuu

Yeahhh finally found it, and tried it again, nothing much new thou

EDIT:
Sorry, I have another one im finding it hard to find ā€¦ Uhmm its a wip wherein you the protagonist are held captive experimented on and unfortunately possesed by some demon u get to chooses w/c kind of demon to posses u, then u killed your captors using your new ability then gone rogue, u met a retainer who trained u w/c u can romance and u are out for a mission met another RO whose a red head and blue eyed his description is heā€™s good knight but a player I think, I cant remember all the details but the story is really good so far

That would be Virtueā€™s End. Hereā€™s a link to the authorā€™s blog on their FAQ page about the story. The threads/topics about it here are closed, which may contribute to why you couldnā€™t find it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ohhh nooooo (ą²„_ą²„), okay thanks for the heads up!

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Choice of Games and Hosted Games Recommendations ā€“ Consolidated Thread

I forget what the game name is or itā€™s WIP but i can remember itā€™s a funny game about vanquish dragon and the game world have several realm, the dessert realm have dragon the forest realm have dragon, i forget the game name and i hope someone can help me