Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

that sounds like it might be Heart of the House ?

4 Likes

THANK YOU I couldnā€™t find it at all in the play store.:heart:

Thank you!

1 Like

Can anyone help me find the WIP, where youā€™re a serial killer and detective at the same time? :slight_smile:

Double Cross?

2 Likes

@Knort_Fox Yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s right.

1 Like

Hi, there was a WIP Iā€™ve played long time ago. Unfortunately, I donā€™t remember much about it. I think MC was royalty or noble, I remember they had a brother and at some point they meet the brotherā€™s friend who is also a RO. The story was chronological, we start as a child and grow later on. Sorry thatā€™s all I can recall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Aynt The Unwanted Warrior, maybe?

2 Likes

Yes, it is The Unwanted Warrior. It is currently unavailable right now though.

2 Likes

No unfortunately it is not. I donā€™t remember any details about the story. But I really liked it back then. Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could it be an Absinthian Ballad?

1 Like

It is! Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Guys, please help me and my terrible memory outā€¦
So, Iā€™m looking for a WIP where MC is some kind of monster hunter with special abilities (I think thereā€™s something about their eyes?) kinda like witcher and has a companion that is also RO, who is their assigned guard. Theyā€™re on some kind of mission fighting demons, canā€™t remember exactly what is about but I do remember that you survive through it and meet Bard who is another RO as well as other monster hunter/mage who heals MC after fight? Oh and also thereā€™s another potential RO, female pirate? I swear it goes something like this but I canā€™t remember the title of itā€¦ :c

The northern passage

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s it! Thank you so much!

I remember playing this game only once. You join some naval academy after losing your father I think.You have your classmate as an RO.I believe she has violet hair.There is some naval combat tooā€¦ Please help

You mean Trinity?

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ thatā€™s the one. Thank you

Your welcome

1 Like