Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Is it Fields of Asphodel?

2 Likes

It is! Thank you so much!

I scrolled through the forums several times looking for it but couldnā€™t remember it for the life of me.

hey peeps, does anyone know about the wip where mc was an angel(?) and there was a war between heaven and hell and the mc was taken and tortured. mc also had six wings but five of them had been painfully yanked and there were deep lacerations on their back, as a result they had only one wing remaining. after that they were dropped into an ocean on earth and two of the roā€™s saved them and admitted them to a hospital where a mean detective like touched them or something to access their memories??? we also had a doctor!ro

if anyone knows could you please let me know :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

Please check if it is Serpentine. If not, iā€™ll keep looking.

oh yeah it is!!! thank you so much :two_hearts:

Hey guys. Whats that wip in which the mc can sort of see the future and is blamed for the prince and his masterā€™s murder? If i remember correctly, the mc also had unique eyes.

1 Like

i believe thatā€™s Insight :slight_smile:

Thats it. Thank You. Although the dashingdon link is not working anymore? Is the WIP shelved?

ah, timing! i just got the notif that it was uploaded to itch.io :joy:

1 Like

Oh alright. Thanks again.

Hello all, Iā€™m looking for a WIP I canā€™t remember much, but Iā€™ll try. The people in the story had wings, but they couldnā€™t fly with them anymore since magic has been disappearing for a while. MC and their childhood friend stumbled upon someone with a dragon and a person from another clan. The dragon ended up giving MC and their friend a mark on their hand (I think) that allowed them to talk with the dragon. Iā€™m afraid thatā€™s all I really remember :sweat_smile:

Is it Changeling Exchange?

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s it. Thank you so much!

1 Like

What happened to Apex Predators?

1 Like

yo everyone, hope u can help ā€¦ does anyone remember a wip where youā€™re a prisoner working on destroying a wall or somethingā€¦ then these beasts attack and i cant remember the rest but there was a guy you called uncle once you had escaped. sorry i dont have much but this has been in my head too long now >.<

1 Like

Youā€™re looking for The Goodfellows!

Lucky for you, they updated very recently :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking for a game where you a transported to an RPG (?) game and together with another character, you have to kill the vampire who lives in a castle. Turns out the vampire is also a player who has been transported here and canā€™t get out.

Donā€™t wake me up i think

2 Likes

indeed it is xx

1 Like