Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

No its not that one. It starts with a party that the Mc attends then assassinated the host then the next thing I think is a meeting.

Arceus : Awakening?

Could you be thinking of arceus awakening?

Well now I feel silly xD yes thats the one. Ty!

I recall a game where the MC works for a sort of supernatural hunting organisation in a sci fi setting. You have to deal with an extremely powerful demon who can find out where you are if you see it in camera footage. Does anybody know it?

It’s already released

1 Like

ah cheers

1 Like

Hey im back once again looking for the if that had you playing as a construct for a young noble girl who was i think a quarter vampire? There were also veloceraptors too. And at one point theres a duel that was over very fast.

Techblade of the mage.

Thanks!

There was this IF where you play as a journalist exposing superheroes, and it’s revealed that your ex-wife was one and you’re exposing them to get back at her. Low chance of this being continued but I just wanted to remember the demo since it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Maybe Model Citizens: Unmasked?

2 Likes

Hi! Can someone help me find this game? I read it in dashingdon. I have forgotten some details but the thing that I could never forget is you play two characters? I don’t remember if you’re twins or something but you’re related. You get to decided too if your twin(?) is a male or female, then the perspective changes and you can control your character and the other character. I think it’s in the middle of some war? Also you had never met, but you get to meet them in the future, I think that’s where the game ended.

1 Like

Does anyone know a game which has this stat?

Could be all world pro wrestling?

I remember a game where you had a little brother/sister and he got beat up by some guy for talking to the guys girlfriend and our mom was murdered or something? And there’s murders happening in the town, we can also choose to have a boyfriend at some point he comes over and brings jerky? He’s a hunter I think you are your siblings sole caretaker

The second game is you were a superhero and you have some sort a mentor? Something happens and you end up trapped in a building? Basically they end up thinking you’re dead and when you come back they’ve replaced you with another apprentice with the same super hero name as you

1 Like

That almost sounds like These Reluctant Years, however you’re not twins, just two people on opposite sides of a war and you even have the chance to become lovers. Have a look at the forums page and see if it looks familiar, but just know that the game was recently sent to HG to be published so the demo is gone.

3 Likes

The second sounds like From Ashes We Rise, but it disappeared when Dashingdon shut down.

I don’t think it’s that, although I can’t for the life of me remember what the game I’m thinking of (I’m pretty sure I played it, or at least something similar enough) was called.

1 Like

It was from ashes we rise!! Ugh I’m so torn, we’ve lost so many good stories from dashingdon.:frowning:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it was from Choice of Games, but I remember reading this interactive story. It might have been on Itch Io or somewhere else, but I honestly don’t know, but i am sure is between these two. I’m hoping someone can help me find it.

Basically, the story starts with us being nobody, just existing in darkness and emptiness, until something calls to us. We then awaken in the body of our choice, which was apparently a sacrifice prepared by a cult in a basement.

I also remember that, after exploring the place where we were summoned, there was a person shackled nearby. We could either kill them out of mercy, kill them painfully, leave them alone, or free them from their shackles telling them we will call help. However, if I remember correctly, they would still die anyway because of an infected injury or some kind of sickness.

Skipping ahead a bit, I think we eventually met a detective who became interested in us, even though we didn’t know what we actually were at first. The story gave several possible explanations for our nature, such as being an alien, a zombie, or some kind of entity from another dimension. The detective eventually became one of the romance options, if I’m remembering correctly. I’ll skip over that part since it would take too long to explain and move on to the part I remember more clearly about the dimensional entity stuff.

From what I remember, we eventually turn out to be some kind of King in Yellow–style eldritch entity. I think there were choices involving creating or wearing different masks as well. If I’m remembering correctly, Nyarlathotep was even one of the romance options.

That’s pretty much all I can remember, and it’s driving me crazy. Does anyone know what story this might be?

1 Like