Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Reminds me of The Myrmidon, might that be it? Though if it is, it seems to be cancelled or on hiatus, unfortunately.

1 Like

Saddly, it was cancelled.

1 Like

That is exactly what I was looking for. A shame, I really really liked it. Thank you guys!

1 Like

Okay so I havenā€™t played this WIP in like months so the details are going to be hazy but Iā€™m looking for a game where I think the MC is like looking over a group of supernaturals one I think has a fish head with a helmet on, the MC I think brings food or pastries for the group & one of them Is kinda jaded but one of the people in the group said he should be grateful that the MC was thinking about them (him). Sorry if my description is out there I just really wanna play the WIP again.

i believe thatā€™s Betovering House! :]

2 Likes

Omg THANK YOU ćƒ¾(ļ¼¾-ļ¼¾)惎

1 Like

Hey I was looking for a game or wip where your brother is wanted and hunted by I think 2 guys and a girl the girl is an ro and some of your friends are a coworker and doctor

1 Like

Nascent Narcissistic Necromancer.
but seems like itā€™s canceled.

1 Like

I believe this is it thank you

Hey does anyone know what happened to Guenevere? The author hasnā€™t updated their blog in 2 months.

1 Like

Hey, I think it is still going. Itā€™s a massive project so it may take time to update sometimes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It still has 5 more years of work to be done probably

2 Likes

Yeah I think I will be old then Iā€™ll catch the game released. I just hope the author is alright.

1 Like

They have a tumblr that mentions it occasionally

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Alright so I smoke weed way too constantly to remember every wip I come across but thereā€™s this one I remember playing I donā€™t remember much of the plot but I do remember that it involved you being possessed by a demon and there was this one scene where you can save this guy from getting killed by a gang or something and after you do while youā€™re talking to him this girl comes out and threatens to kill you with a knife to which you can press yourself deeper into the knife and taunt her I think there was also a murder mystery near the end of the demo too but again I smoke way too much to remember if Iā€™m not completely crazy and this story exists Iā€™m definitely gonna need someones help finding it itā€™s killing me

Whisper in the Dark?

Yup thatā€™s the one thanks appreciate it

So I remember playing this game a couple months back but Iā€™m an idiot and forgot to bookmark it so now Iā€™m here. Forgive me for being vague bc I dont remember much but I think it was set in the future?? Or at least had a sci fi setting. MC was a robot/cyborg thing and they were in a team of thieves? Spies? Vigilanties? Idk. The story starts out with them tracking someone down and they were about to corner him but there was a chase scene and he escaped to a train station or something.

Also I think the team had animal call signs? I remember that you got to choose your own and some of the options were bird themed.

I think youā€™re referring to I, Cyborg, where youā€™re a cyborg space pirate hunting down the person who has the rare and essential component your system needs to function.