Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

YES!! Thank You.

there was a wip where you are about to die from the plague but a doctor saves you but after you have to drink blood or eat human flesh to survive.

That would be Fervency.

4 Likes

The thread is not used, but it is still updated on dashingdon, I can’t find it on dashingdon cause my device is being a little annoying.

been awhile since I’ve been on her tumblr.

The author of Fervency is still pretty active on Tumblr

this is the link to the game on dashingdon

2 Likes

That sounds very much like “a caged songbird” or very close to that title

Another wip I couldn’t remember where you were the god of dreams and you were dead for like a thousand years and a girl and a guy wakes you up in a museum, you’re friend or your love (you can choose) killed you before.

Could it be Stagnation?

2 Likes

I cant remeber this game for the life of me, it begins with the Mc working in a field (I think) with a bunch of other lower-class and there are supervisors. Then, a daring person (I think they’re a romance option) stands up to the supervisors and gets whipped a few times for it. You can choose to stand up for them or to not I believe, but afterwards in the story the two of you are gayrding a bridge (I think) for some reason and come across two superiors on horses (I believe one of them is ALSO a romance option) and you gotta pretend you aren’t doing anything.

My memory is foggy but I really wanna find this game again! Please, if you have even the slightest idea, helppppp

Choice of Rebels, aka Mules simulator

2 Likes

Hey there people, anyone remember the IF where MC as a babe sent by their mother who’s under attack to a different world/dimension where occupants are supernatural creatures who has familiars, MCs mother also has one of the strongest familiars, I thinks it’s something like Kirin or something and it was sent along with MC too and MC is adopted and even has a Kitsune childhood friend and they go to some academy where they’re taught everything to do with familiars, MC is a wondrous topic in this world… Also is this shelved/abandoned or in hiatus?!?

Sounds like Windmere Academy.

Yeah, I completely forgot 'bout it and was too lazy, thank-you

1 Like

Anybody know what this is from? lol I know I JUST played it recently and I screenshotted this to ask how to unlock the last option, but I don’t remember if I ever asked the author and forgot to label the photo with the games name. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I think it’s Lost in your eyes.

1 Like

Yep you’re right !! Thank you

2 Likes

I’m famous!

As for how to gain the pistol, you have to buy it in the shop before you head out to the church <3

4 Likes

Hope I’m replying to the main thread and not someones post…

A couple of years ago, I found a game in the app store where you were a mage, your friend was like a fighter or something, it was 100% text-based, no moving around characters or anything. Your friend ended up being murdered (you blacked out mysteriously beforehand), you had to rob some other mage so they couldn’t track you, then you ended up like invading a cult’s temple (they were pretending to be like devotees of a god of love I think). You bust in with the help of some nice paladin, and then you both get turned into vampires and have to go out into the world and search for a cure while an organization is hunting you down.

Apologies for the huge block of text.

1 Like

It’s wizard choice

1 Like

There’s an IF where MC is a student, enrolled at an academy. During their stay, they find out about these Keys, to different dimensions- that are said to be dangerous (especially in the wrong hands).

MC has a roommate; who they finds has a gun amongst their belongings- After they are caught snooping (I think we had the option to point the gun at our roomie), The roommate informs MC of his plans to use one of these keys to go find someone. This leads to them going into the Keys portal, but they end up in a pantry/storage closet- When they are found by a talking bear. They quickly realize they have been teleported to a fairytale like setting, into the home of Three bears, who welcome them and even offer them dinner…

1 Like