Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Hi I’m looking for a WIP that I played a couple of years ago
It was gender lock male
The MC was half human and Half demon
And a mage

I remember playing this game in early high school on the computer. It was silhouette style graphics like limbo. It was an alien invasion of earth. You would train troops to send out and you could build rockets to launch. You gained money by sending out trucks to pick up what looked like gold to bring back to the silos. Anyone remember the name of this?

i’m not so sure about the silhouette style graphics but it sounds vaguely like a Command & Conquer game

No that’s not it. It was a 2d game. Only forwards and backwards movement. Definitely silhouette graphics. Thank you tho!

This one has at least a few years I think, and it is not very long. You live in a residence for people with special powers where you are a resident and/or employee? The first thing you do is calm your neighbor who can control the temperature with her emotions. Later you go to a bakery to the nearby town by bus and bring back sweets to the cast. You feel someone watching you the whole trip.

Is this it?

1 Like

Yeah, it is. Thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened to The Emortuus: Betrayer can’t find it did it cancel or change name? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

The forum thread and the tumblr page have been deleted and the demo is still up in dashingdon.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the game where a protagonist take her brother’s place as emperor (disguised as a man). I remember the Mc had a pretty horrible childhood due to the lack of self-worth she has and how misogynistic her environment is.

Also does anyone remember another game where I think the setting is Victorian-esque. The ROs I remember are your cousin, a weird stranger with magic you’ve met in your dreams and I think a cavalry/ military captain (??)

i might be wrong but those sound like King of Kings and An Absinthian Ballad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I already found “an absinthian ballad” but I can’t find the “king of kings”

The two demos are move to itch.io I think.
Check out the Author’s tumblr. There are link to the itch.io page.

1 Like

Oh… But I can’t see the game on itch.io can you please show what their username on itch and tumblr are ?

The tumblr: https://locria-writes.tumblr.com/

Itch.io page: https://locriaa.itch.io/

Also, I’m pretty sure that King of Kings is only avaliable on dashingdon for the moment.

4 Likes

Oh thank you so much!

3 Likes

Anybody knows the COG wip wherein the premises are similar to AOT and lots of romancable characters, thou the enemy are monsters? I forgot the title and yess I forgot to bookmark it as well~

I think that’d be “The Night Hunters: First Blood”.

2 Likes

Oooohhh thanks!~

Hey everyone! I’ve been searching high and low, but I just can’t seem to find the story despite my trying. It’s a really lengthy demo too.

It starts off with the MC coming to ‘life’ as a newly turned vampire, and their sire is slain by a charismatic vampire in front of a bunch of other people. You have the choice to make your character look and sound deranged (muttering really random things under their breath) and it basically makes the man fan girl over them.

There’s another clan of vampires run by this really aloof and, in all honesty, a complete jackass of a man, who takes you back to his coven that is made up of a flirty and kind vampire, and a standoffish female vampire.

You have the choice to foil their plans for the guy you met in the beginning later on in the story, and can even straight up tell them that you betrayed them when the leader asks wtf happened.

I don’t remember much else. Only that you have a human who is used as a living blood bag that is stowed away in your room that you can befriend, or not.

Oh, and the flirty vampire is basically in a relationship with everybody, or was in one.

If anybody can link me the story, I will kiss the ground at your feet. It’s been on my mind for weeks! :weary: