Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

for peace we die–as did the demo link. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

noooooooo
anyone got file saved? :frowning:

1 Like

Hello! So I’ve been looking for a game for quite a while, but can’t seem to find it. I remember putting in my mind as an “Alter Ego remake”, even though I don’t know if that’s what it was. Basically it was the same as Alter Ego, where you live from birth to death, except it was MUCH more modern than Alter Ego. It was still a wip when I played it, but I don’t know if that has changed.

Is it Second Life?

https://dashingdon.com/play/tecipro/a-second-life/mygame/

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve randomly remembered about this one game I played some time ago, could anyone help me?
The story revolved around MC being taken to the mercenary group as a baby and growing up there. The mercenary group is having problems, because the country is at peace and no one needs their services untill one day they catch a big job from an ambassador.
Thank you!

that’s Feast of Fools ! it went through some revisions and has been shelved sadly :confused:

Aw, heck! Thank you so much tho

It is Second Life! Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

There’s two WIPs that came to mind lately, but I can’t remember what they were called. One was about a witch who mysteriously survived being burnt at the stake, but the lost the use of their legs. The other was about a person who became enthralled to an immortal witch after breaking into her house with your friend. Your friend escaped but she caught you, erased your memories and pretends you’re her kid.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the second one is A Witch’s Curse, but I don’t know about the first.

3 Likes

if you haven’t found it yet, i believe the first one is

sadly the link is private(forgot to mention sorry!)

Okay dammit, I forgot two. The first: I think it’s a newer WIP where the MC is blind(?) I remember this specific scene where a photographer takes a picture of the MC with a person alongside them, and it turned out to be really expensive. The second: It’s a bit of a fast paced game, and there’s this specific RO that has a crush on MC (who is a werewolf, or something like that). There’s also other characters, like this guy who’s also like the mc, and this friend who likes watching films and talking about their art and all that. Y’all know anything? I checked out my bookmarks, and I still can’t see them. I really need to add notes lol.

1 Like

Not sure about the second one but the first could be until the colors bleed gray? Pretty sure that’s what it was called. It’s the only one I remember reading where the MC is blind anyways.

1 Like

How the hell did I miss that… lol

That’s it, thank you!

1 Like

I think the second one is Wild Summer.

2 Likes

I think that’s it!! Y’all are quick and awesome. Thank you to both of you! :smiley:

It’s been bugging me for hours!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone played this wip but it was kind of a post-apocalypse and kinda political (later on) i think you can choose your previous profession and find people to travel with and there was this pair and one of them couldn’t talk/hear (I’m not sure) and later on with the group you find a destroyed plane and make it your base and build your “civilization” there.
(I’m not even sure this exist)

2 Likes

Could you mean Bring Us to Washington? The MC of that one doesn’t speak, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Not this one but thanks (and hey a new wip for me to try)

1 Like

Maybe this one? But it’s been submitted and the demo link has been taken out by the author.

1 Like