Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

I can’t seem to remember the title of this game, any help appreciated!

There’s this tournament thing where the MC and 1000? or so others compete with biped robots that you can customise to have guns, blasters?, shields and stuff, and you form a team with 4 others to compete in group and solo competitions.

is it perhaps Pulse University

1 Like

I am trying to find a game that starts with you guarding a female noble magic user at a party, . you can be male/female/NB and the RO seem to not be locked. One person you meet is your nemesis. As you mingle you meet some possible RO before an attack occurs, you then try and find out who the attack is by. This is not much to go on so I am sorry but any help would be great

1 Like

Maybe it’s The Exile

I am trying to find a story/game where you are High School (?) student and are Avatar of (you choose from 6-8 (no idea exact number) god-like beings). Avatars are animal-themed - I chose to be fox.
Overall Avatars are knows as “murderers” - they lived for hundreds of years and participated in last war.

I think itʼs The Vanished Project

Hey this is the first time I’m posting here but there’s a game I remember playing but I forget it’s name. The basic plot of it was there was a device that could judge your soul to see if your good or bad, and our mother was bad and she was killed, now our father contacts us and sends us on a quest to find something that will change the world. Sound familiar to anyone?

Scales of Justice

Thanks!

Okay I know that the unwanted warrior link has been taken down and multiple people keeps saying it is on dashingdon but I cannot find it is there any other sites it might be on?

I remember a played this wip a while ago about a farmer. You lived in fantasy word where you came from a family a farmers. In the start there was this like group of adventurers and the leader of them like turns to talk to you. You had the option to ethier be nice or mean to them. Then they gave a sliver coin that was really expensive. You also had a childhood friend or something. Thats all I can remember. Sorry if this is confusing, english isnt my strong suit :slight_smile:

Is it possibly this?

No, sorry its not this one, i think the game I played only had one chapter

I want to play Superlatives: Shattered Worlds but it’s asking me if I want to import a save from the previous game or play as a standalone. I haven’t played the previous game. If anyone has a link, that’d be helpful.

It’s called Superlatives: Aetherfall. I think the consensus was that the sequel is actually better as a standalone without importing a save, but the original game is good too!

https://www.choiceofgames.com/superlatives/redirect.php?src=blog

3 Likes

Thank you! I remember wanting to buy Aetherfall when it was new, but I couldn’t afford it then.

Hey there. This is the game you’re after:
Legacy

Hi!! I’m trying to find this game I played but I don’t remember the name, is it post apocalypse(?) and there’s a ro that communicates by sign language

Thank you!

Could it be Bring Us to Washington? The setting seems to fit, but it’s the MC who uses sign language.