Hero or Villain: Genesis (feedback thread)

Maybe we could increase a attribute with the school like you were a nerd(intelligence),jock (strength),trackstar(endurance),gymnast(agility), outcawt (physce) (due to noone wanting to spend time with you)

1 Like

Maybe if you plan on a path of working for the government start small like having the police caption offer you a job then the government would be like o wow what if we made our own team and used them and then they would want you to help them due to you already proven to be willing to help them.

1 Like

New mind power illusions
Illusions can be used as defensive attacks making mutple clones(they do no damage) this could be used be used to avoid any damage any round of a fight. This would depend on psche on whether this would work or not

2 Likes

She makes first tells doesn’t make any sense to me please reword this phrase

1 Like

If the human genome thing is so obessed with metahuman and appear to have a great deal of influence and/or wealth could we have the option to undergo experiments with them that lower our health or physce in exchange for money/treatment for our parents problem

1 Like

When you choose not to specify your costume it just says your , maybe just add in costume yo complete the sentence

1 Like

Or they could use MC’s abilities but at 60% of MC’s full extent and number of clones made are combination of endurance and psyche(as it’d drain a lot of power) MC can direct them to perform all kinds of crap like distraction, sneak attack, reinforcement-ish.

2 Likes

Maybe a add on to this in the offensive power like a upgraded version of the clones 60 for registering in defense then for 40 have them perform basic things XD poor adroas I don’t post for about a week than I spam him

2 Likes

Maybe if we have regeneration we can offer to have a blood transuffison with our parent giving her a little bit of our own powers but miniscule amounts enough to make her suspensious but not enough where she can do major things

1 Like

There is a incomplete sentence there should be a world after moment

1 Like

Got an idea for the costume, do you think you can you add a scarf as an option?

1 Like

Considering time powers is it possible to make your own localised time field or fields sort of like the world and star platinum from jojo’s

2 Likes

Just uploaded what might be the last update for a few days (I have to travel to Jakarta tomorrow, and not sure how much time I’ll have over there to work on this).

The latest update is mostly cosmetic, giving the MC the option to be interested in men, women, either or none. This will later affect the options presented in terms of RO. So far the RO include Capt. Villardi, either of the gun shop assistants (I guess nobody is very interested in them, but anyway…), and the possibility to take a variety of characters to the masquerade (though nothing happens there). Anyway, the choices to ask these to a variety of situations will be filtered by the initial choice (so that a player who is interested only in men isn’t shown the possibility of kissing capt. Villardi, for example).

4 Likes

Is Charlotte/Arthur a ro

1 Like

Is it possible to make the hero costume similar to the normal outfit in how you can type whatever you want. also the color of you hero suit is sill not separate from the top intentional or not it makes it seem as if it’s only referring to the top

1 Like

Also will different jobs effect the story in any sort of way other then income like maybe giving you different advantages in battle or anywhere out of work. For instance for engineering you can be able to know we’re to hit a support beam that could cause the roof to collapse on attacker.

1 Like

Can the Power of Gravity be "Reverse Gravity " too ?

Gravitational Pull will stop and pull down enemies…but Reverse Gravity will thrust enemies up into the air after it is reversed , when they are in the mid air… stop the power and they will drop back to ground with sickening splash …Ouch… :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I said this but sense you can enter people’s dreams as a psychic. Wouldn’t it make sense if you could make them drowsy or even put you’re enemies to sleep? Like a new stun power?

2 Likes

@adrao

Bug with health still not fixed it seems that the bug is in the script where it sets you down to zero health when you take the stone, Something with fairmath perhaps ? lets try setting the health to 10% rather than whatever it is currently. It wiwll help us isolate the problem

also training dart keeps looping, i went to the bar after the Chile situation and took one whiskey and then practiced and it keept looping and icreasing my marksmanship skill but it stopped at 91%

1 Like

I really love this story so far, time powers and super punching everything makes me feel like Jotaro. I found a bug when choosing to create your costume, I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned it but the first options there were masks if you didn’t choose a mask all the mask options still disappeared. Furthermore you can endlessly choose long gloves and it’ll keep asking for you last pick.

1 Like