There is actually a way to change font in application, however, it requires modifying APK and you will not be able to update the current one with the modified version. It is because modified APK will be signed with the key different from the one the original application was signed with: that’s why system will not be able to apply update. So you will be forced to uninstall existing application and install the modified one.
Get apktool utility here: http://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/install/
Get sigapk tool here: http://www.learn2crack.com/download/SignApk.zip
You need to copy APK to the PC for it to be modified. Google with query “extract APK” for I cannot post more than two links now.
Let us say the name of APK is cod.apk (Choice of the Dragon) and it resides in c:\temp. Let apktool and signapk be extracted to the same directory, c:\temp. Open command line (Win+R, type cmd) and type there to go to c:\temp:
What to do now is described step-by-step:
- extract content of APK to some directory, c:\temp\cod in this example: apktool d “c:\temp\cod.apk” -o c:\temp\cod
- find file style.css in c:\Temp\cod\assets\ and modify “font-size” field under “body” tag to whatever value you want, save your changes
- compile APK back: apktool b c:\temp\cod -o c:\temp\cod-mod.apk
- sign APK: java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 c:\temp\cod-mod.apk c:\temp\cod-mod-signed.apk
- send cod-mod-signed.apk to your device and try it
Hope it helps.
P.S. You can also change font color and background color under this very tag “body”. It helps in cases you need more contrast or just want to change colors a bit.