Heart's Choice FAQ

Please read the questions before asking one. Yes, they will be available on all platforms, exactly like Choice of Games.

1 Like

Will it be getting a mature rating on the platforms considering the content being written for Heart’s Choice is for adults solely?

1 Like

That depends on how explicit the sex is. If the sex isn’t explicit, then no. If it is, then yes.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Heart’s Choice General Discussion

Just as a reminder: this is the thread for asking questions about the Heart’s Choice line of games and reading frequently-asked questions about Heart’s Choice specifically. Discussing m/f romances in general or other romance games/good ways to write romances should take place elsewhere so the staff’s answers don’t get lost in the shuffle. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

EDIT: I’ve moved the posts on M/F in Heart’s Choice to the Heart's Choice General Discussion thread. If you want to talk about M/F romance in greater detail, you could make a dedicated thread for that.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of romance so I’m really happy about this new label :smiley: and I have played a bunch of different games gxb/gxg/bxb so I dont think the games being gender locked is gonna stop me from playing them lol

4 Likes

Mary are you guys going to make a section of Hearts choice in the main website, like Hosted Games and Our Games? it will be more easy for people that dont get in the fórum at all, (they can check the already released games and where to buy them)

4 Likes

Hi there! Question - when exactly does HC drop? The end of my preview at least says “18:30,” so 6:30 PM, but is that PST or another time zone? Also, I definitely saw “9:30” elsewhere, but not AM or PM. Thanks!

That’s a great question! We really can’t pin a definite time to it, though. Lots and lots of factors go into the release process, and many of them are outside our control. (So for instance, even if we push all of the metaphorical ‘release’ buttons at the same time, the game may show up in different storefronts at different times.) We generally aim for sometime in the early afternoon Eastern time, though, and we consider a game to be officially launched when we send out the mailer. I wish I could give you a more definite answer! We’re excited about the launch, too, and we’ll let you know the minute it goes live.

6 Likes

you guys really should add it after the 1st released, is a very good way for us to know if a new game is released, i usually check Our games and Hosted games section in this website to check games (i also check the fórum reléase thread but some people only check the main website section)
it will be nice to have it there, also it will add more publicity.

Aahhh okay that makes sense. Thank you!

There going to be indicators of what gender and what love interest? I only play lesbians and asexuals.

It says what genders/orientations you can play, and the genders of the love interests, on the game descriptions within the app and on the Heart’s Choice website.

6 Likes

Hi is there any guide one of them thanks

Hi there! I wasnt sure where to ask this question, so if i am in the wrong spot - please feel free to move me!

I really enjoy the Heart’s Choice catalog…but I was wondering if there are any “Spiciness level 3” ratings for games that allow female MCs? I haven’t noticed any yet (besides the one that are genderlocked Male)…and if not, are there any in the works? The lady’s like it spicy too!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There aren’t any published yet, nor have any definitely been announced as such.

The next project in progress from @FayI which she referenced a little bit in her last author interview is going to be 3-chilli spice level with a gender-selectable MC!

(Very much at the early stages, though, and doesn’t have a thread… Yet)

7 Likes

Yup! There are at least two HC games in progress that will have 3 chili peppers and allow you to choose the PC’s gender. (And some or all of the ROs’ genders, too.) One of them is the one that @HarrisPS mentioned above.

They’re both early enough in production that they haven’t yet been announced in any way, but we are looking forward to being able to tell you more!

7 Likes