Guenevere (WIP)

He’s not QUITE perfect.

…He can’t juggle with one arm tied behind his back and blindfolded, can he?

OR kill an entire army by himself?

OR cause absurd amounts of military developments?

Once he can do those things, I will declare Lancelot perfect.

…If there’s going to be a talent show, can I have Guen play the Violin? …I headcanon my Guen (and my [mental. Some people get confused when I don’t clarify] daughter) being very good at playing the Violin.

1 Like

Jean has already said that Guen can tell Arthur about her relationship with (or feelings for) Lancelot. That’s bound to put a strain on their friendship, especially if Guen goes about the revelation in a mean way…

5 Likes

@jeantown Do you think Morgana might sing for Guen, if they’re romanced? That’d be so cuuuute! :blush:

Wow, I haven’t been on here in ages, hello everyone!

4 Likes

I knew that things could soon happen to put a strain on their friendship, but I didn’t think their relationship could so quickly reach “not good” levels…

1 Like

Well, bad enough that they’re not likely to want to play with the fae pet together. :smile:

As for the Camelot talent show, just don’t invite Merlin. Bad idea.

Please headcanon all you want… I honestly don’t know if there will ever be an in-game opportunity to acknowledge any musical talent that Guen might or night not have; depends if it’s plot-relevant.

If Morgana ever sings for anyone, it means she really trusts that person. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So poison queen could tell Hippie that Barbie want bang her. I told him once, twice… Could Guen device a plot fake date with the fae casanova and make no clue hipster king discover the truth. Like Hey Arthur what do you bet if I call Barbie to play with my private embroidery he comes flying within his pants on?!

2 Likes

For some reason I got the immediate urge to replay this

2 Likes

Yes… yes! Mommy @Jeantown’s “Mind control Forum Readers to play Guen” Machine is working!

Yes I know that’s an oddly specific machine, but it totally exists and completely works!

Thus is why you got the urge to replay Guen! Mind connntrrroooolllll!

3 Likes

But will Lance ever play guitar for Guen? And if Guen convinces Lance and Morgana to get together, will they perform a duet?

3 Likes

I dunno if I’ve said this before but this is the best thing ever in the history of everything

2 Likes

Mmm…looking at the images of my Guens I posted a while ago, I must say I’m not pleased. Sure, they’re pretty, but they just don’t look…queenly. Besides, I’ve added a Guen or two since then! So, I’ve decided to redo them! :smile:

Canon Guen:

Confused Guen:

Disney Princess Guen:

Ditzy Guen:

(If anyone watched The Tudors, I’m sure you know why I picked her. Jeez, Ditzy Guen and Katherine Howard could be twins!)

Evil Guen:

Fallen Guen:

Good Girl Guen:

Insecure Guen:

Jealous Guen:

Jerk Guen:

Magical Guen:

Ruthless Guen:

Skanky Guen:

@jeantown I’m glad you’re starting to feel better now…but ugh, that restrictive diet sounds terrible!

That sounds awesome! I want this ending! :grinning:

8 Likes

@jeantown

1. If Guen can get mad at Arthur about the invasion of Britain at the end of part 2 can Lancelot also? Will this action be the start of the distrust between them?
  2. If Morgana turns into a villain can she use her singing and dark magic to her advantage?
1 Like

Your evil Guen is similar to my mental image of the Poison queen. I portrait her with purple eyes though

1 Like

@Jeantown

Out of sheer curiosity, in the Guenverse, is “hanged, drawn and quartered” applied as a method of execution?

If so, for what crime?

I hope Ruthless Ambitious Guen could do this on the Frankish POWs.

Sadly (and as I’ve said before), that won’t be an option. However, Guen will be able to tell Arthur that Lancelot kissed her, and she will be able to tell him if she is in a romantic or sexual relationship with Lancelot (or, probably, Morgana).

I see no reason why these things couldn’t happen; it would just be a question of when/where.

@buggygirl Your dedication to your Guens is truly incredible. :slight_smile: And thank you for the well-wishes!

No, Lancelot would be more likely to blame himself for not having seen it coming.

Are you imagining any song in particular? :smile:

Probably not… seems a bit too brutal for the disney-ish tone of the game. But there will be some ruthless/brutal options eventually, so maybe I’ll change my mind. Regardless, if a member of the nobility were to be executed for treason, it would be simple, old-fashioned beheading.

1 Like

Treason is not traditionaly beheading punishment . It’s one of few cases when a noble lost the fair death status. Tudor family had a gruesome cool way o doing that includes hanging and guts out and later head in a pike for crows . French like put traitor tied to two horses that starting run in contrary directions until the victim ended in pieces.

2 Likes

I have to second the whole “gruesome cool” way of doing things in regard to treason.

I mean… It’s treason. It’s a rather fitting and proper punishment.

However, I doubt Arthur would EVER accept it. He’s a bit of a naive idiot.

Thalia, you don’t need to point out that you’re 10 and are willing to do that kind of stuff. You were raised to do that.

1 Like

Ah yes, the idea that because you’re not willing to act like a bloodthirsty sociopath, clearly you’re a naive idiot rears its head . Again.

No, I more call him a naive idiot because he doesn’t think that treason seems worthy or a capital punishment.

You know. He kinda just pardoned a bunch of treasonous nobles.

There’s also:

The fact he believed the friggen giant I can-not-remember-how-to-spell-the-name-of-ATM was a changed person and not going to be an ass.

The fact he put sheep in the castle, then thought things would work out just fine?

The fact he didn’t believe the Guen he’d spent the night with (Morgana was along as well) was the real Guen.

Naive idiot, much?

Also. Don’t call Thalia a bloodthirsty sociopath. She’s just a 10 year old genetically engineered to be a genius tactician raised by a regretful war criminal. Who snaps when you try to break her mind. She then tends to tear people apart.

There’s also the fact she’s normally a sweet mental daughter of mine living in my head.

1 Like
  1. As I said. I don’t personally agree with Arthur that traitors should be pardoned (edited for clarity) - he seems to prefer that, I prefer it not being without very good reason - but I agree even less with the enthusiasm for gory ways to kill people because you know traitors being killed in gory ways is never in any way whatsoever questionable because the only important thing is that it be done messily.

When we have Byzantine emperors behaving less ruthlessly and getting away with it, “No, I’m pragmatic.”

1. Remind me to call you a naive idiot every time you make any mistake about anyone you don’t know very well IRL.Clearly we should assume that because someone did something once in one situation, that’s how they’ll behave forever and always no matter what, and no information that would indicate they probably have changed should ever be acknowledged so as to ensure we’re never too trusting ever.

2. Yes, that was rather ill-advised.

3. Since we don’t exactly know why Arthur makes that mistake, I’m neither going to use it as proof of bad judgment or something else. But “tricked” and “stupid” are not the same thing.

So: No.

This is a naive idiot:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/historyofthemonarchy/kingsandqueensofengland/thelancastrians/henryvideposed.aspx

As for being a bloodthirsty sociopath: I didn’t say Thalia was, I was saying that we’re going over the thing that because Arthur isn’t willing to act like one, presenting his actions in the worst possible light is practically a given from some posters.

It’s very tiresome to see “you can’t be too paranoid or too cruel” used as the gold standard. It doesn’t make very interesting stories or characters.

I don’t mind if people don’t agree with Arthur’s decisions, but there is room between “never in error about people and situations” and “cripplingly incompetent” that is happily ignored when Arthur has been merciful or trusting.