Greyspace: Search

UPDATING FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES

Additions:
-Ship selections!
-Nick name!
-More choices yey!
-Discover how it feels like to warp using hyperdrives!

2 Likes

UPDATED FOR THE SECOND AND LAST TIME TODAY!
Ok time to give myself a break and some sleep lol.

2 Likes

@NlaEid

I’ve been reading about Vendetta. Fascinating game!

1 Like

The little bit that is there, I like!

1 Like

In the beginning there seems to be a lot of trip ups for the character.

Uhh… what? Sorry I’m not quite familiar with english expressions. Please elaborate?

There seems to be many ways to get caught.

I know it can be frustrating but talking (finding) your way out of a situation is going to be a huge part of this CYOA

UPDATING THIS WEEKEND

What would you people like to expect from a space adventure CYOA?

1 Like

Space battle, betrayal, drama and a ghost ship ala deadspace.

3 Likes

Definitely going to have space battle, although they are gonna probably be small scale fighters vs fighters. Betrayal? yeah i see a place for it somewhere to cause drama and i think i wont be adding ghost ship but i have something planned that’s similar.

1 Like

A ghost ship would be fascinating!

1 Like

I PROCASTINATED too much and now its almost the deadline for my update AHHHH!

IF YOU PEOPLE EVER GET CONFUSED

Vendetta Online has a wiki which contains info about the ships that I’ll include in the novel (read about the mechanics too!)

1 Like

Will tho take a look when I have time.

1 Like

I don’t want to give you all and incomplete update

So it’ll have to wait till tuesday or monday.

I had a problem with the code and I already have posted my problem here

2 Likes

UPDATED

mar 3 tues!!!

-Fight the infamous In-game pirate YT-1300 (I think hes more of a griefer in game actually)
-Combat!
-The latos system!
-fixed UIT from Union Of Independent Traders to Union Of Independent Territories

2 Likes

UPDATED

-Fixed coding problems

1 Like

DISCONTINUE?

We all start small, I know but I was too rash with the announcement of a buggy-incomplete novel that sparked interest at first but the quality made it lose traction. I myself made a short run of the game and it felt empty and bare-boned. I plan to change that.

Given that this thread for the game is already folded between bigger, better or more interesting projects I will start writing on a completely new, better, and a readable novel with several chapters ready to be read before announcing it. My lesson is learned and I’m sorry for those I have put down.

-NlaEid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.