Grand Academy for Future Villains -- Taking over the world? Come to villain school!

I’m curious about how we become the RA as well, I managed to reach high enough grades where “TA or RA” were an option but only ended up as a TA,

2 Likes

Thanks that helped a lot!

1 Like

Thanks that helped a lot!

Can someone help me with becoming a monster its been ages and i cant remember how.I know you can get it high enough to chellenge the dragons to lower your debt but i can remember how.I also cant remember how to get my grades high enough to sacrifice.The highest iv gotten it is 80% by the end.
Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Like

I think the main thing is to eat the monster food the nurse gives you.

Well i eat that, visit the dragons before the dungeon, raid the kitchen(I remember being able to do it without that).Also turning down the shadoe council as that gives a boost.I just cant rememebr how to boost it high enough to fight the dragons.Also get acidemics high enough to sacrifice it as well as the domination front not mattering if i sacrifice it.

So I’m not sure if it’s been reported before or if it’s a intended effect… but I was playing GAFV since a sequel got released and I managed to get -5 financial aid.

This was after purchasing all optional items/books at the bookstore with aurian and receiving funds from mum

I was just wondering how you use your contraband you sneak in. True love in particular.

The Doomsday device during your confrontation with School Head or challenging Aurion during homecoming;
True love to romance Kinistra if, only if, you had alredy romanced somene else;
Your doubts… I’ve never discovered it
Magical artifact to disable Darkboard if you side with the heroes, but I don’t know how the choice to use it appears

1 Like

Magical artifact can also be used to threaten the School Head, just like the doomsday device

Edit: Ok I just searched through the code. Here’s what I found:

Doomsday Device: Can be used to threaten or bargain with the School Head. Provides best results when bargaining. Can also be used during the confrontation with Aurion during homecoming. Can also be used to crash the darkboard servers if siding with the heroes during the final battle. If you used the doomsday device during the School Head meeting, you can pick up a new one during the financial aid section.

True Love: Can be used to threaten or bargain with the School Head. Provides best results when threatening. Can also be used to have Kinistra as a romance option if you have already accepted someone else as an RO. Can also be used to crash the darkboard servers if siding with the heroes during the final battle.

Your Doubts: Can be used to threaten or bargain with the School Head. Provides best results when bargaining. Can also be used to crash the darkboard servers if siding with the heroes during the final battle.

Magical Artifact: Can be used to threaten or bargain with the School Head. Results are the same either way. Can also be used to crash the darkboard servers if siding with the heroes during the final battle.

2 Likes

Can someone please post complete achivements guide?

Is there genuinely any way to get Aurion as your minion? Played through many times with no luck.

High Evil and Competence stats, and also a good relationship with him

1 Like

Walkthroughs and achievement guides are not documents that just exist somewhere, or that the company creates. People here or elsewhere on the web sometimes make them out of their love for the game and goodness of their heart.

3 Likes

I’m planning on making an achievement guide this weekend. I might also do two or three different playthrough guides, though I believe that will take a lot more work

7 Likes

Does anyone know how to get the star student achievement? My grades are above 90 and I picked the right options on the exams but It seems like it isn’t enough? I think it’s the A- I get from Basic Antagonism but I don’t know how to improve it?

It’s very complicate. Long story short you must have exactly 95% grade (the very maximum)

2 Likes

Is that so? I guess it’s time to experiment lol. Thank you

I can’t get my grades to be 95% the highest I got was 94. It seems like I missed something . Is there a fanmade guide about this? Thank you in advance

Did you get Phil to pay you to help him on exams?

If you do this while he has a low relationship score with you, he reports you to the Head, after which you can persuade the Head to give you extra credit for cheating (it’s a villain school, after all). I managed to get the Star Student achievement with this as a final boost.

1 Like