Grand Academy for Future Villains -- Taking over the world? Come to villain school!

Simply put: Good game with few faults (if I write correctly).
Don’t know how to get Student Support, worst student, and best student achievements. Any help ?

I’ve gotten the contraband achievement twice. And both were at different points of the game. threatened the head with the doomsday device during expulsion meeting and used magic artifact to defeat DarkBoard when helping the heroes at the end. I feel like anything would have worked for that last one.

I’m pretty sure I’ve asked xi about everything too including the princess, joining their club, romancing them, what to volunteer for. Getting food, debt, and all after dreaming questions.

Also can’t seem to get star student or black hole student. Whenever I try I end up with a b. I got c once by accident, and I can’t even repeat that.

Still can’t manage star student or student support. According to steam only 0.1% of people have the student support. I managed to get black hole student by peeking at the code available for free online and then some guessing because I only have android. Basically high hedonism, low school standing, antagonize xi, and fail at a lot of things.

[spoiler][spoiler]you could probably do some of these different, but here’s my route.

Anticipation. Intimidate. True love. Rathna - beat up. Sci-fi - third choice. Wander.
Gender and names don’t matter.
Dullness. Make friends. All mine. Own villain.
Don Juan and imperialism.
Who roommate? Pull Aurion aside. Any other than xi advice. Begone!
Too much trouble. No extras. Funds from mom.

Order of classes doesn’t matter, do blow off and lunch first.

Blow off- not my problem.

Need sustenance - ask DarkBoard.

Imperialism - a professor.

Treachery - puzzling- any answer

Evil genius - mother.

Look ridiculous. Myself. Elaborate plan. Ruthless. Any answer. Get us out. Any answer except map steal. Gleaming steel. Push him. Get rid of her. Heard enough. Kidnap. Xi. Something else. Family status.

Next part is guesses. But I had to be careful not to succeed.

What’s it to you? Princess. Have a plan. Take chances. Nothing else. Anything. End call. Not glory. Not away. Not escape. Not join. Any.

Social life. Any. Any. No. Any. Phil. Carnivorous section. Any. Sabotage. Xi. Mother. Any.

and that should do it.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I looked at the code and there’s actually no way to get the student support achievement. It requires a xiadvicecounter of 8 or higher, but the highest you can get is 5.

1 ask xi how to use DarkBoard
1 get xi as conspirator or ask about princess
1 ask xi about debt
1 volunteer and ask xi what to volunteer for
1 aid heroes in finals and ask xi for help or get them assimilated by DarkBoard or be allied with xi and talk to them afterwards

1 Like

Are there only 4 transformations, or you can unlock more ?

Also, is one of the professors an RO?

My apologize for the late reply. If you’re still having difficulty with “Star Student” - I’ve gotten this one several times and can probably write up a walkthrough for it. But the short version of it is that you need to have all perfect grades when you get the midterm results…

And thanks for looking at the code for student support. Since this is the only one I’m missing, I’m going to consider it achievement collection 100% done on this game.

1 Like

Would have liked it more if there were more personal interactions between the romanceable characters. Also thanks for ripping my heart out with Xi, I’ll never recover. 9/10

I suppose I found a bug: (I checked for another topic but i found none)

That’s not a bug.

5 Likes

I got a 91% and still got the achievement. You can’t miss any classes during the first semester and you have to buy all the extra stuff as well as work on your grades whenever you get the chance which is twice I believe. Also during the midterms you have to do the “show off deceit, etc” choice for Mortwain and I can’t remember if there are any other choices. But that’s what I remember and did to get the achievement.

1 Like

Ehm, does anyone know which stats are opposing? Cause I try to upgrade some and other ones just keep dropping

It varies for each choice. The only real opposed stats are classic vs. modern villainy and leader vs. follower, but there are a lot of other choices that add to one stat and subtract from another. I think the only way to figure it out without looking at the code is to read the choice text carefully.

For example the choice “This is moronic. Who does he think will fall for this? I’m just going to make something up.” adds to your chaos, since it’s unpredictable, but detracts from your competence, since your villain didn’t put any thought into it.

1 Like

Is this a stand alone or will it have a sequel?

is gonna have a sequel this year

Loving this game so far, but I do admit that the stats can be real confusing. It can be hard to tell at times what a stat really contributes to. Especially with no real explanation. Like…Hedonism. What exactly is that attributed with? That kind of thing. Several times i hit choices where I had no inkling of an idea what stat might apply with that choice.

Also, curious. Can I romance Aurion and become his lieutenant? Like, do I have to be the leader and they the minion. Or can I become the totally awesome Lieutenant to my silly, semi-evil Darklord? :kissing_heart: (and really, what’s the sweet spot for raising Aurion’s affection? Constantly trying to get him killed?)

Oh, if its not to late…I really hope there’s a bit more magic or magic focused classes in the sequel. I felt like the GAFV is more tech heavy when it came to classes, even when you choose the fantasy genre. I wanna be a powerful magic-heavy dark lord or general. xD

1 Like

I actually appreciate the Don Juan 101 elective class. The writer might have researched on Ibong Adarna, where the main character, Don Juan, is the youngest prince of Berbania and is the loverboy of the three princes, having relationships with three princesses (Doña Juana, Doña Leonora, and Doña Maria Blanca) but marrying only one at the end; Maria Blanca.

Don Juan 101 focuses on heartbreaking, seduction, and corruption. Coincidence? I think not.

I’m a Filipino, so I feel very proud of this game.

How do you become a monster? I followed the guide but I didn’t get a 10% for taking the elective extra lab time, and the boost for sacrificing the secret society and student goverment

1 Like

IIRC the most important step is eating the monster food the nurse has when you’re in the infirmary.

Has anyone managed to avoid being indebted? Because I see there is achievement for that