Grand Academy for Future Villains -- Taking over the world? Come to villain school!

Think I’ve found a bug.
After joining the shadow council my something more than human meter remained at 40%

That might not be a bug. IIRC you have to do certain stuff to increase the meter (it doesn’t increase automatically) and there’s a choice, i think, when joining the council that has you stop trying to transform.

Yeah, I did choose the one that was supposed to get rid of the transformation.
And aside from the first choice, it does increase automatically from what I’ve seen.

It’s a bit sneaky. It’s not automatically. It increases (i think (someone might have said it in the thread somewhere though) when you visit the dragons, after the midterms (if you choose to) and when you eat unnamable meats should you visit the kitchen to see about the strike

1 Like

I could’ve sworn that I didn’t get a choice about whether or not to increase it after midterms.
Either way it doesn’t fix my original problem.

Odd. IIRC you start the process through extended lab hours (whether you take them directly or ask for them for extra credit. then when you visit the dragons (before running into kinistra, should you go to the dept dungeon first) then when you pick the option to see what’s going on in the background (phil invites you to burgle the kitchen to get food) and then after the midterms in the sick bay where you can pick just what you are turning into I think. After that there’ll be a bit (after the intern stuff I think) where you’ll be ask to give up on stuff to become a monster. I ended with being 110% monster…

Can you explain how to trigger the kitchen raid with phil?
I’ve tried to pick the option to see what’s going on in the background , but there seems to be no kitchen event.

I’m pretty sure all you need to do is pick to concentrate on making friends before midterms.

Hey guys can you help me ,which club will be the most good or have the most benefit in this game?

None of them really seem to mean much in the long term: Shadow council boosts relationship with your mother, 5d chess for Xi, Alpha Cabal for Phil, Student government for, I think, Aurion, and I think joining the sports team might give you a chance to help out the anti-villain faction.

Thanks For the info
Really hard to pick one

Again, I wouldn’t worry about it too much, just pick which characters you want to side with and try out for their club.

Ah, thanks for trying to answer my question , it seems that the kitchen raid happened later in the content and I was expecting it too early XD

By the way, do you know what I need to not getting hit by kinestra the first time I met her? (I want to choose the “reassure her” option)
I did it once, but I restarted the game with similar option , but somehow I failed…
I don’t know where I went wrong.
Help would be much appreciated, I want to corrupt her so bad XD

I think fighting back is evil, not fighting back confidence, charming her is style

I’m pretty sure evading her is style.

Thanks for the answer , but somehow I failed to reach the required parameter…
Is there any optional event before the first time meeting with kinestra something like the kitchen raid?
Thanks a lot

The game doesn’t really forecast this but the choice about how you feel about being accepted into the academy and Darknet’s questions when you first get to your dorm can boost your stats.

Really had fun with this game—tried out several different types of villains and got wildly different endings for all of them! The writing is so fun and I love the game setting.

My one qualm is just… it should have been 3 games.

Seriously, game 1: Academics. Really making the different houses meaningful, having more student characters, doing more with your classes, developing your villain style. That alone would have been enough.
Game 2: Mom arc.
Game 3: Heroes infiltration arc.

Having all 3 plot-lines stuffed into the same game felt a bit chaotic with too many things not really fleshed out. And with such a lovely world to explore I would have loved more time to explore it (since with all those different endings I can’t imagine there being a GAfFV2).

Overall, highly recommended with that one caveat.

8 Likes

I’ve tried everything , but somehow I keep failing on evading kinestra’s punch the first time I meet her…
Any tips , other than changing electives ?
I picked don juan and imperialism.
I suceeded once but I kind of forgot how I did it…
Thanks a lot

you need to do - i am not going to fight option. - though the text may differ. Be a pacifist during that encounter