Gods and Villains — A Superhero Dystopian IF

Does anyone have a suggestion, a game where the protagonist wakes up in an experiment lab

Hmm there was a couple games but at the moment there names ellude me but if i happen to recall i will try to let ya know.

there’s something similar with demon: recollect

To be honest, I found several like that, but unfortunately almost all of them were abandoned

1 Like

Same as the ones with dragons as the main focus, whether it’s you playing as one or the whole dragon rider stuffs. Most of the dragon focused WIPs are either abandoned or on Hiatus (like with the “Unforeseen Flame” game) with only a few either still being worked on albeit at a slow pace or are brand new and are just getting started.

1 Like

A drop of night is one although unfortunately it’s been dropped still a great lil playthrough to enjoy

Stardom is heavily implied to be one, greedy as well. :wink:
If this ever gets further along I still plan to play an mc who will not do well brand-wise in the South, MidWest and Texas so anti-hero is still the route for me.

2 Likes

From Ashes We Rise, was pretty good, not a lot but enjoyable demo

3 Likes

Freak amidst the neon lights is great, but regretfully it has not been updated in years either.

12 Likes

I’m intrigued by that Mars/Archon poly route. The villain and the leader of the Alliance Team, huh?

1 Like

Freak admist the neon lights was great the community is still going strong i think so there might be a chance in the future that it will updated.

6 Likes

Boy i wish. That wip is dead as fudge. I dont think ive seen anything about it until the past few comments and while id love if it came back false hope isnt exactly good

12 Likes

yes it was good and I liked it, unfortunately it stopped, ugh if I knew the author maybe I would try to continue the game

1 Like

O I know im here hoping that it will make a comback :sob: :sob:. One wip came back after 4 years but ima believe it will comeback until after i leave college

3 Likes

I wonder how that would work :thinking: . Would a author who discounted there work let another person finish writing it. Probably not though it would probably rub them the wrong way if that happened but im a reader not a writer so i really wouldnt know.

We should probably keep this thread on topic people.

19 Likes

Last I checked they were still posting on tumblr so I don’t think this is dead yet

5 Likes

well, things like this depend on the original author, whether they allow it or not, usually if the original author stops making the game, it’s not just a hiatus but it really stops, yeah it’s allowed

1 Like

IDK if your gonna go fully with your homelander parody also being a lab rat but if so I’d really like the ability to replace, maybe have a good relationship then close to end game you eachother and in the aftermath you become the new no1 hero

5 Likes

Is the game dead or there is a new link

1 Like