Give me an idea for a game and I'll make it

Life of a secret agent u play an espionage game ur an orphan and from childhood stage when u were in school and u performed too well in a certain test and depending on the country like MI6, CIA or KGB they take u to a secret base to be trained to be a perfect agent and as u become an adult u choose to either go double agent or go rouge once u find out ur parents were held in prison because of some conspiracy

2 Likes

What about a genre that nobody had touched or has perfectly done one a full out detective game noir style set in the early 1920’s just an idea I’ve just been wanting well something of a detective game

1 Like

Someone made a detective game where you were hunting down Jack the Ripper for CScomp

How about a story about a drug dealer like u sell weed and u start from slinging it in the street to making an empire

1 Like

For real do you have a link?? And I remember an anime detective WIP I can’t remember the author who did it but she was pretty well known I think did the grim reaper WIP anime one

@jcsunshine_3 The ‘My mistress Alice’ one, by @AlexClifford1994 It’s my personal favorite :grin: (of the CScomp, at least)

1 Like

@jcsunshine_3 Are you referring Death Reapers Contract?

1 Like

Yes that was amazing but it’s turning into a anime novel I think the last time I’ve heard of it who was the author again for that WIP?

@jcsunshine_3 The author is @Aera

We need a good ghost game, with old fashioned ghost abilities

You mean like Danny Phantom?

1 Like

Huh? Like the game ghost in the library?

@crotale, what’s Danny Phantom?
@honeymichie, yes except from the ghosts point of view

@Doctor Oh, you mean you’re the ghost MC that scares the people? Would be fun or what would be the motive of the ghost MC for doing that at all?

@HoneyMichie, I’m really just throwing ideas out there, I don’t have a plot in mind or anything.

@Doctor ah, okay. It’s actually an interesting concept.

I’ve notice there not alot of superhero games so i thought of something like a kind of game life of a wizard where your superhero has only super strength,flight and super speed or maybe just be human who is knows martial arts the only way to better your powers or skills is to exercise, like speed training or lifting weights. You start out in you teen years by saving people from fires and robbery to fighting aliens who threaten to destroy earth and as you age you get stronger or even have children with romance interests. You decide you own suit and lair

Also how about a pirate choice game kinda like choice of broadside but with pirates wear you gain infamy and fame.You start with a bad sail boat to a strong ship

How about a game about politics, be in the shoes of a politician go to through the struggles of being a president do campaings, make allies, be a dictator, make or war

Or make a story about a refugee running away from isis

1 Like

A normal every day world, until one day the sky is torn open and sending everyone’s worst nightmares out, and you are the worst of them (but you don’t have to be bad)