Ghost Simulator [published]

Can’t wait for more, I always wanted to be a guardian ghost.

3 Likes

Eem Poltergeist ain’t my power here

Buuuuutt aside from that, I am really looking forward to being a ghost. A very benevolent one at that hehe.

4 Likes

So can you make the husband cheat samantha for Elisa while also making her book realy bad and ruin her life😄

1 Like

I really don’t think she needs us for that. :joy: I mean, will you look at this?

It's a first draft, all right, but still

ON RECENT HAUNTINGS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
Although one of the oldest states in America, New Hampshire has its share of contemporary paranormal activity. In fact, these tend to occur in regions less populated, or inhabited by individuals prone to paranormal phenomena—I will comment about this means in Chapter 3.
As an illustration, the University of New Hampshire shall be closely examined in this book concerning paranormal reports. There have been sightings of a woman wandering along the corridors of the University at night. The physical phenomena associated with such presence tend to be generic and influenced by previous reports, such as a “vague feeling of not being alone”, or subjective temperature drops.
In fact, the UNH also

Terrible, just terrible. How can one possibly write about ghost hauntings in such a lackluster, dull, uninspired way? Samantha is to prose what The Vampire Regent’s Umbrage was to poetry, it seems. Which leads me to…

I know you are joking, but this would actually be awesome. :laughing: :thinking: I could even have a lovely otherworldly romance with my handsome dead bard.

Don’t get me wrong, though, I’m totally on board with ruining these peoples’ lives. I swear that before I had played the game I was all prepared to be Casper the friendly ghost, but then, I just didn’t expect that scaring the family would be so much fun :grin:… And to be honest, that I would find them so annoying in the first place. :grimacing:

(Ollie is the worst, really. It doesn’t help that the first I saw of him was his trying to get rid of my possessions and turning my home into Make-Out Point. :roll_eyes:

No self-respecting ghost could stand for that without unleashing an ungodly wrath on those suckers. :smiling_imp: How dare that pair of ill-bred brats defile the room where my Adelaide pledged me undying love with their filthy lust? They shall pay, oh, by God, they shall pay! They will rue the day!).

13 Likes

Okay? I still kinda get it. Well I got it but I don’t get it.

4 Likes

Honestly, the only reason I won’t destroy their sanity and bodies for defiling my things is that they are probably my only chance of leaving the house and seeing zee world through me ghostly eyes, so, for the time being, I shall “help” and coexist with them, except the boy of course, I will make sure that he regrets ever even thinking about selling my things and smoking in my house!

Overall, the story is great, and I can’t wait for more! I would give more input into bugs and all, but all I found was mentioned already in the thread.

6 Likes

If they are scared you can more easily trick them into Helping you😈

6 Likes

I like this idea

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how to choose the best powers to help the family.

2 Likes

Hahahaha I love it, I will definitely keep an eye in this WIP. This bring back memories from season 1 of American horror history.

2 Likes

I am so into this. Can’t wait for updates.

3 Likes

This is great, I hope we can have a chat in future chapters with the humans living in our house.

3 Likes

@ollierocket23
Fixed, thanks!

@Epic
I just changed Elisa’s name to Nicole (it was kind of bothering me that Elisa, Laura, Becky, and Amber all had 5 letters, lol). But yeah, you can influence Michael to do some bad stuff to himself and to his family.

Throughout the story, you will be able to interfere with Samantha’s work, too

@Myrtle
Oh, give little Sam a break, will you? Her manuscript quality was only around 20% at that time, I can guess :stuck_out_tongue:

@Dragongodess
I think that I kind of missed the point of your question, hahah :sweat_smile: So, if you don’t scare them (which means low Terror levels) and yet try to communicate with them (in later chapters), the Brooks will probably assume that you are not an evil entity.

The willingness to support you and to communicate with you will depend on the family member, too. Some will be prone to it, while others might want to deny your existence for as long as they can. (This will also be affected by your previous choices in the story, and how you treated every family member so far)

11 Likes

So…just to be ready…how many Kleenex Box I should stack up if we go all goody goody and stuff ? 2…5…? :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

I’m playing this as soon as the full game drops, it’s so cool already!! Can’t wait to see the rest of the chapters!

2 Likes

That sure is an odd thing to be a perfectionist about. :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

So be it, then. :smiling_imp: With what I have planned for them, they won’t be able to deny it for very long. :ghost:

4 Likes

What do you have planned egzactly?

2 Likes

Well… :smirk: It involves waiting until they break out the chocolate-flavoured condoms and possessing the girl. And then biting down. Hard.

(Of course, that could backfire if our Ollie turns out to be a little masochist, but I don’t think he has it in him. :thinking: )

10 Likes

Question: Ghost Romance. Can I have it?

11 Likes

What could you do with a other ghost?? You literally cant kiss her or him and he or she is propably even invisiple so there is a chance you cant even see him or her and if you can communicate What would the romance be like?? Will you just be like Hey I love you other ghost I love you too want a gift??? me yes I want a gift other ghost well I cant touch anything so Yeah theres no gift me alright other ghost alright me we should break up other ghost alright

3 Likes