Game of Kings| Demo Is Here!

So, what we are in this game? A king i suppose? I would like more informations about the MC’s role into the story.

do note that is coming soon and you do play as a king.

ok thanks and i did know that. but notice how the roman built roads are clearly marked and thats because in our time line most of the trade relied a lot on boats because there where not very proper roads and the proper roads that did exists where not very well maintained. but in this world said roman-era roads are very well maintained making the need for boats much less. of course unless you were trading with Great Britain or Africa.

I personally think that a more powerful Sassanian Empire would be a more realistic reason to bring down the Eastern Roman Empire instead of a Jewish/Turkish uprising?

1 Like

True But The Local Turkish And Jewish Population Was Very Unrestful At This Time So It’d Make Sense If They Allied Long Enough To Defeat Their Shared Foe The Eastern Roman Empire.

You do know that Auschwitz was a nazi Jewish extermination camp during world war 2.

2 Likes

Yeah it would not be right to name something Aushwitz…watched a documentary on it and it is very very depressing. :cry:

Love the demo can’t wait to see what you come up with next