Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

i am loving this so far and how the attitude thing works.especially with being a smart a**.cant wait for more and to find out firsts specific power

2 Likes

What got you two make freak

2 Likes

is this still being worked on?

4 Likes

yes

just takes awhile

Sry been quiet.
Work and life tend to get in the way more often than I’d like.

24 Likes

Just a reminder that asking for updates or the progress is against the forum rules. Please see here:https://forum.choiceofgames.com/faq

Also, please be reminded that these WIPs are usually done as a side project by majority of the authors so RL could get in the way at times.

5 Likes

First time poster so I hope I’m not screwing this up but wow. This story is, pardon my french, absolutely fucking incredible. I could really visualize the rad dystopian world you built and the characters were downright lovely (looking at you Em and Vyde). You have an obvious talent for writing and I wish you the best of luck.

8 Likes

Everything here is well worth the wait! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, Life is important, too. Thank you for the free (amazing) entertainment.

3 Likes

i am really hoping for this one, it sounds like a great interactive novel.

1 Like

same

omg the 20 character requirement has been reduced to 3!

2 Likes

Hi can i ask why this game doesn’t support save slots? I’m having hard time to read going back from the beginning Everytime. And i cant finish in a single play through.

1 Like

Maybe because the game has been in production since 2015? There’s a chance it still uses the old coding format and that may or may not cause issues with the saving system (which is more up-to-date). But that’s just my theory.

1 Like

Could never figure out how to get it to work properly sadly.

4 Likes

Would this be of any help?

2 Likes

I do hope everything is going well for you @Snoe , I am just popping in to cheer you on.

14 Likes

The cake is a lie.

1 Like

Thanks
The downsides of a full time job and shift work have really cut into my time. BUT I do try to at least get something down everyday even if it’s a couple sentences.

54 Likes