Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Best demo I’ve seen in a while. The story is very intriguing, I can’t wait to see more. This game could become one of my favourite games, because I mean… a person being invulnerable, and super strong… that’s fecking amazing… to bad you can’t talk tho… I can’t brag about being better then everyone… lol. Keep up the great work.

6 Likes

Wow. Forgot about this… thought snoe gave up on it.

Writing is a very tedious art form especially when it’s multiple choice, and like any art piece it’s incredibly difficult for the artist to know when they are done as any artist will tell you it’s an empty feeling or a nagging thought that you need one more thing.

5 Likes

honestly just know that they haven’t abandoned it is enough for me…the story was amazing

7 Likes

This game need a save system, its sucks whenever you close the page or refresh, you have to start over again.

4 Likes

The story was great and I can’t wait for it to become published- I love sillic!

1 Like

Please don’t necro old threads. The author seems to be inactive as well.

@moderators This should probably be closed?

2 Likes

@snoe, let me know if you want this reopened.

It awesome to see this come back.
cannot wait to see where you take this

12 Likes

Time to play my favorite WIP again.

4 Likes

Time for another replay!

Is got an update?

No update yet but i am still working on it when i get time.

Hopefully i can make some decent progress sooner rather than later. Just making sure yall know its not dead.

69 Likes

I just read this again yesterday… and today… it’s open again

3 Likes

This along with anything from the Infinity franchise are instant buys for me when they come out.

4 Likes

By the by
If there are any questions about the Freak universe in general feel free to ask. I have a tendency to create outside of my given narrative :slight_smile:

13 Likes

If you were to superheat the air around Silac would he turn to glass?

Also, does Silac manage to maintain his independent status due to the fact that any group/faction opposed to Freaks view him as benefiting them more then he costs them ( like allowing a demon hunter who’s part demon to thin their ranks before eventually turning on them ) or because of his ability making him extremely hard to capture and/or kill? Or is it a combination of the two?

1 Like

Are the freaks called freaks like a derogatory term??? Or is it like the term mutants in x-men???

Just to clarify, I know he’s capable of turning into glass on his own. I just mean if he was forced into that state by things other then him actively altering his form would he be able to alter his state back? Like, I don’t see why not but if the air around him was super-heated for a prolonged period I could see Silac being forced to stay in that state which is kind of similar to carbonite freezing in a way ( just using heat rather then cold to keep the target “frozen” ).

1 Like