Formatting available!

I’ve just implemented the capability for having text bold and/or italic (see image)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/screenshotlz.png/

The mod is in currently in a fork on github, hoping to be noticed and pulled by maintainers. Meanwhile feel free to test it :slight_smile:

I’d probably try to test it, but, uh… you didn’t seem to actually leave any link to it (as far as I can see).

I was thinking the same thing lol, thought it was just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I managed to track it down! I’ve really been wanting to be able to bold and italic, so I’m excited about this. :slight_smile: Here’s masacannucapio’s code (you may need a github account):

I believe you just need to download these files to replace your old versions:
/web/scene.js
/web/ui.js

And here are full instructions on how to use it:

I’m about to test it out. :slight_smile: It seems likely that it’ll be integrated into the main ChoiceScript download before long.

Thank you, I am too far into this project to start using, but most definitely will in the next couple.

@statesman88 Thanks for tracking that down for us. I’ll take a look at it soon, although I don’t know how likely I am to use it. I’d like to know whether or not it will work on the other platforms CoG is on first.

No problem! I believe it works by applying HTML tags to the text. Would that probably work on other systems?

It works great on my Windows laptop, using Firefox.